Bliss 6 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 9 in Kiama NSW
Bliss 4-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Kiama NSW. You will be able to enjoy the beach while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck or have a splash in the pool. This property can accommodate up to 9 people with 4 rooms and 6 beds at your disposal. Your pet is welcome inside this property! All this and more will make your holiday perfect and your pet will enjoy it too!
The property is well-positioned away from the summer crowds conveniently and peacefully located in Kiama Heights, just 4 km south of the township, but nice and close to Easts Beach and the Kiama Coastal Walk - a great all year-round attraction.
The house is big, bold and spacious! It sleeps 9 and caters to diverse groups of different combinations of guests with its flexible bed configuration and numerous, large entertaining spaces.
For starters, there is a large modern kitchen with space galore for cooking.
It leads out to a sunny north facing deck where you can entertain and admire glimpses of the ocean.
The dining room is intimate, yet designed with an acoustic ceiling, allowing the noise and chatter of larger groups to be absorbed.
It flows out to a serene and stylish sitting area where you can enjoy the conversation.
At the back of the house is the teenage/media hangout where you will find comfortable cane furniture and all the tech stuff (large smart flat-screen TV, DVD, Stereo, FTTP WiFi, Wii).
There are also board games and a selection of DVDs that are sure to bring the family together, and a play nook for the littlies.
With tiled floors and lots of space, this is also the perfect holiday house for pets, which are very welcome - read the pet clause in our terms and conditions.
The rear garden is fully fenced.
The bedrooms are all upstairs and there is another large family room with TV - a great place to separate the young from the old or the noisy guests from those wanting peace and quiet.
A study nook with desk and WiFi also allows those who need to stay in touch.
With four generous sized bedrooms and three bathrooms, accommodating the extended family will be easy.
The master bedroom has the best views and its own TV and ensuite to retreat to.
Enjoy amazing sunrises over the ocean from the upstairs balcony and watch for passing whales in season.
Easts Beach is just a short walk from the house, but when the sand and sea get too much, just stroll home to the beautiful sparkling-blue, in-ground, saltwater, heated swimming pool.
There are plenty of inflatable toys, including pool goalposts for the family and young at heart to enjoy together.
If that's not your thing, perhaps the cocktail sun lounges positioned privately for afternoon sun is where you can imagine yourself with a refreshing drink instead!
The Property Features:
- Heated saltwater swimming pool
- High speed (FTTP) internet
- 3 Netflix enabled smart TV's
- Close to coast walk and beach
- Electronic entertainment (Wii, Xbox 360, DVD player)
- Master Bedroom: queen
- Bedroom 2: double and single
- Bedroom 3: queen
- Bedroom 4: split king (single or king bed configuration to be specified at booking)
- 450 m to Kiama Coastal Walk
- 550 m to Easts Beach
- 3.5 km to Little Blowhole and Little Blowhole Arts Bar
- 5 km to Kiama Blowhole, Village and Harbour
- 5.5 km to Dog-friendly Bombo Beach
- 12 km to Seven Mile Beach
- 12 km to Jamberoo Water Park
- 20 km to Historic Berry Village
- 34 km to Cambewarra Lookout
- All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay.
BYO pool/beach towels
- This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
- Terms and conditions apply for this property and payment warrants your agreement and that of all other guests staying at the property with you.
- The guest limits apply at all times during the booking. Any extra guests (this includes day visitors) above those that have been booked and paid for must be approved in writing prior to the stay. Only the guests staying at the property are permitted to be present. If you wish to have visitors in addition to booked guests, you must advise us in writing prior to your stay and ensure you receive written permission. This is not possible at all properties.
- If you or any other guest receives a warning regarding excess noise or excess guests, you may be asked to leave the property IMMEDIATELY with no refund of monies. Noise audible outside the property is prohibited between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
- This property is approved for accommodation only.
- No mattresses, tents, caravans or more cars than the property accommodates are allowed.
- Under no circumstances are the following activities permitted at any of our properties: motorbikes, dirt bikes, quad bikes, use of firearms or air rifles, fireworks.
- Extras may be available for hire include rollaway beds, portacots and highchairs. Contact the property manager after booking to check availability and cost.
- This property is pet friendly. There may be a surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at the time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets.
- Wi-fi is not guaranteed. This is a service offered as a complimentary extra. As there is no charge for this service, we will attempt to fix issues as they arise but cannot be held accountable.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling the property manager 24/7.
- Fence - 6ft
- Pets Inside
- Swimming Pool
- Off Street Parking
- Fire Place
- Bath Tub
- Spa Bath
- Dish Washer
- Washing Machine
- Linen Supplied
- Plasma TV
- Free WiFi
- Beach Nearby
- Bar Nearby
- Restaurants Nearby
- Tennis Nearby
- Golf Nearby
- Fishing Nearby
Things to do
- Kendalls Beach
2 Chapman St, Kiama
1.7 kms away
- Kiama Surf Life Saving Club
15 Manning St, Kiama
2.1 kms away
- Kiama Bowling & Recreation Club
100 Shoalhaven St, Kiama
2.2 kms away
- Kiama Blowhole
Blowhole Point Road, Kiama
2.7 kms away
- Kiama Lighthouse
Blowhole Point Road, Kiama
2.8 kms away
- Kiama Rock Pool
2.9 kms away
- Saddleback Mountain Lookout
Saddleback Mountain Rd, Kiama
5.4 kms away
- Jamberoo Golf Club
21 Allowrie St, Jamberoo
8.5 kms away
Off-leash Beach / Park
- Hindmarsh Park
Terralong St, Kiama
2.8 kms away
- Bombo Beach Reserve
3.5 kms away
Restaurant / Takeaway / Cafe
- Olive & Vine
87 Manning St, Kiama
2.2 kms away
- Penny Whistlers
5/31 Shoalhaven St, Kiama
2.9 kms away
Shopping / Groceries
- Kiama Village
143 Terralong St, Kiama
3 kms away
- Fredericks IGA Jamberoo
3 Allowrie St, Jamberoo
8.6 kms away
A lovely home away from home on the scenic South Coast, there was plenty of room for multiple families to enjoy the holiday atmosphere. Any easy coastal walk gets you to the nearby sheltered Easts Beach, and the cafes and shops of Kiama township are only 5 minutes drive away. The house has a modern feel and we enjoyed the heated pool too.
So peaceful and quiet could almost feel and hear my blood pressure dropping. Lovely HUGE house ideal for family and a group of friends who want to get together chill out and reconnect.The kitchen is a Chef's delight with all modern appliances. Two huge fridges one with cold water and ice maker! Filtered water tap in the kitchen.Four massive double bedrooms able to accommodate 8 people possibly 9 with a small single bed in one of the rooms. The master bedroom, WOW it's HUGE with an ensuite and views up the coast!. There is a large upstairs family retreat area perfect if someone wants to get away and chill & just read a book.The house has been tastefully decorated throughout.The back lounge room has a huge TV with Xbox and Wii set up with board games available.The pool out the back is heated and just perfect to jump in after getting back from a walk on the many walking tracks in the area. Lovely park at the end of the street with views up and down the coast that has tables and benches and an electric council provided BBQ. Great place to gather at the end of the day to enjoy a family BBQ with a glass of wine as the sun sets. Popular spot for wedding photos as we saw a number of bridal cars/groups going up and down the street to stop and take photos on the headland.Located in a dead end street, no through traffic and so quiet.Large entertaining deck in the front of the house with a BBQ and table just perfect to gather around to discuss the days events and plan tomorrow's.Lovely home, would recommend it and will revisit ourselves.
Leave a Review
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or incorrect tariffs.