Waterfront 7 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 11 in Gerroa NSW
Waterfront 5-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Gerroa NSW. Ceiling fans will keep you cool while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck and the outsanding view. This property can accommodate up to 11 people with 5 rooms and 7 beds at your disposal. Your pet is welcome inside this property! All this and more will make your holiday perfect and your pet will enjoy it too!
Located directly across from the cool waters of Seven Mile Beach, this property will have you talking for months to come.
This property sets the scene for a fun filled vacation by the sea.
Comprising of five bedrooms and two bathrooms, this property offers vast open-plan casual living areas including huge entertaining decks and a modern gourmet kitchen complete with an elegant dining table with room for the whole family.
Opening the bedroom curtains to views over the beach makes your holiday worthwhile!
The open-plan family area comes complete with a plasma screen TV and DVD player. This area opens out onto the front deck so you can enjoy a relaxed seaside aspect giving you the feeling that you are literally on the beach.
The property is located 650m from Gerroa Park & Crooked River and directly across from a walking track to the beach making it perfect for the entire family.
There is an enclosed backyard with a large entertaining deck, 10 seater outdoor setting, BBQ, outdoor shower, and various toys for the children.
There are games, books, a cot and 2 x highchairs for your use during your stay.
The property features:
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchen with dishwasher and coffee machine
- TV and DVD player
- Electric heating
- Ceiling fans
- Washing machine and dryer
- Outdoor setting and BBQ
- Outdoor shower
- Bedroom one: Queen bed
- Bedroom two: Queen bed with ocean views
- Bedroom three: Queen bed
- Bedroom four: Queen bed
- Bedroom five: Bunk bed and single bed
- 100 m to the Beach
- 650 m to Gerroa Park
- 2.2 km to Gerringong Golf Club
- 4.2 km to Gerringong
- 12.7 km to Berry
- 16.2 km to Kiama
- All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff. BYO beach towels.
- There is a cleaning fee of $260 at this property.
- Directions to the property and Key/Access details will be emailed to the guest at 4pm two days prior to arrival
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling the property manager 24/7
- This property is approved for accommodation only and STRICTLY no parties or loud music
- Out of peak season stays of a week or more may qualify for a discount, please call us to discuss
- This property is pet friendly there is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets
- Wifi is not supplied at this property.
- This property will consider bookings for "schoolies". However, these bookings can only be made by application. Please message us- a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable 7 days prior to the stay
- Fence - 6ft
- Pets Inside
- Ceiling Fans
- Off Street Parking
- Outstanding View
- No Smoking
- Bath Tub
- Dish Washer
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Linen Supplied
- Beach Nearby
- Bar Nearby
- Restaurants Nearby
- Tennis Nearby
- Golf Nearby
- Fishing Nearby
“Beautiful location, lovely spacious house. It’s great for kids and fantastic for a large group. Amazing view.”
Very rare that the photos don’t do the property justice. Fantastic property, well equipped with an exceptional location. The trampoline was the highlight for our kids and we didn’t even know it was there.
Really lovely house opposite the beach, and the house has everything you need. Great if you are taking your dog too! We would stay again.
Location was incredible.
Great place for a family vacation or girls weekend away. Quiet location, close to beach and cafe. Nice drives close by - Berry, Kiama, Gerringong. It's our second time staying here and will be back.
Great spot and great value! Lovely hosts who made it very easy and simple leading up-to the day and at the end... they even messaged me halfway through to check in! Amazing amenities and had a ton of board games to play. Would stay here again in Summer for sure!
Fantastic beach holiday!! Right across the road from the beach! Large space with comfortable beds. The owners have provided everything you could possibly need from wetsuits to fit every age, toys, books, a trampoline. We loved sitting outside for meals. Highly recommend it. We will certainly go again!
Great place. We loved it!
Leave a Review
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or incorrect tariffs.