Conveniently positioned 5 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday unit, sleeps 5 in DROMANA Vic
Conveniently positioned 2-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in DROMANA Vic. This property only accommodates outdoor pets. Air conditioning will keep you cool while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. This property can accommodate up to 5 people with 2 rooms and 5 beds at your disposal. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck or a walk along the beach. All this and more will make your holiday perfect and your pet will enjoy it too!
Conveniently positioned close to the iconic Dromana DriveIn, and only a 5 min walk (900m) from the sparkling Dromana foreshore and shopping village, Beachurst is a spotlessly clean beachside, upper level apartment.
Taking advantage of sea breezes and views towards Arthur Seat, there is a lovely wraparound upper deck with al fresco dining, offering the perfect place to relax. There's even a hammock just waiting for you! The sizeable grassed backyard below, accessed by the back stairs, is fully fenced and is dog friendly (by prior arrangement). There is also a Weber BBQ available for use during your stay.
Please Note: Strictly NO SCHOOLIES groups. We, unfortunately, don't have the systems in place to manage schoolie or young large group bookings under 28 years of age. We prefer mature adults or family groups, this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire, for short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us prebooking so we can clarify.
Flexible COVID 19 change policy applies for all bookings if in lockdown, refer to Important Notices below. COVID Plan in place.
There are lovely floorboards throughout this newly updated apartment. The well appointed compact kitchen with stainless steel appliances and open plan living and dining area flow effortlessly through to the deck for extended Summer living. Adjacent to the living zone are 2 newly furnished bedrooms and a shared family bathroom.
There is also an oversized garage and off street parking available. Plenty of parking for boats or Jetski's.
Please note that there are 2 separate dwellings at Beachurst. The upper apartment only is available for rent.
BEDDING CONFIGURATION TOTAL BEDROOMS 2: SLEEPS 56
- BED 1: 1 x Queen Bed
- BED 2: 1 x TriBunk Bed Set and trundle bed
Please bring your own bed linen or book our linen service @ $39pp (pillows / doonas provided). If you wish to book the linen service, linen is charged for each guest staying at . Unfortunately, we cannot accept linen per bed bookings. NOTE: Linen Free Of Charge for all Dec / Jan holidays (min 7 night booking).
- House has recently been repainted inside and out, bathroom has been renovated and new furniture throughout
- Entertaining areas with outside dining and Weber BBQ
- Split system air conditioning / heating
- Full kitchen including coffee machine (Caffitaly MAP)
- 1 bathroom (no bath)
- Full Laundry in garage
- 3 TV's in lounge and in each bedroom
- Linen free of charge for Dec/Jan bookings (min 7 nights)
- Fully fenced yard, with gate at top of stairs of deck for child safety
- Pet Friendly by prior arrangement. Strictly NO PETS INSIDE the apartment. Additional $80 cleaning fee will be incurred.
- COVID REFUND POLICY: If the Government places us in lockdown, all payments will be held in credit to apply to a future booking. You have 12 months from release of lockdown to use the credit. Credit can be applied to any property in the property manager's portfolio.
- This property has a STRICT NO PARTY POLICY – No Schoolies, Bucks or Hens party groups or other such functions allowed. We prefer mature adults or family groups this is due to the strict code of conduct enforced by the Mornington Peninsula Shire for Short Stays. If you have any queries please contact us prebooking so we can clarify.
- Large younger groups (under 30 years old) if approved, may be required to pay an additional fully refundable direct bond and a daily supervision fee of $100.
- A security bond is $1,000 for this property
- You must agree to Mornington Peninsula Short Stay Code of Conduct
- Pets allowed upon application. Strictly NO PETS INSIDE THE APARTMENT. Please take note of pet conditions below, and an $80 cleaning fee will apply if approved.
- Fence - 6ft
- Air Conditioning
- Off Street Parking
- Outstanding View
- Dish Washer
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Linen Supplied
- Plasma TV
- Beach Nearby
- Shopping Nearby
- Bar Nearby
- Gym Nearby
- Restaurants Nearby
- Tennis Nearby
- Golf Nearby
- Fishing Nearby
Things to do
- Arthurs Seat Eagle
1085 Arthurs Seat Rd, Arthurs Seat
2.7 kms away
- Enchanted Adventure Garden
55 Purves Rd, Arthurs Seat
3.7 kms away
Off-leash Beach / Park
- Dog Friendly Beach - Tassells Cove
Marine Dr, Safety Beach
3.4 kms away
- Rosebud Dog Park
Leon Ave, Rosebud
6.6 kms away
- Dog Friendly Beach - Hawker beach
3 Esplanade, Mount Martha
9.3 kms away
Restaurant / Takeaway / Cafe
- Monkey Business
1/277 Point Nepean Rd, Dromana
1.4 kms away
- Blue Range Estate Wines
155 Gardens Rd, Rosebud
6.7 kms away
Shopping / Groceries
- Rosebud Plaza
Boneo Rd &, McCombe St, Rosebud
8.4 kms away
Nice and comfortable It was an awesome stay loved the decking right round the upstairs cottage- it was serviced with everything you needed. Will definitely stay there again - stairs awesome for exercise.
Leave a Review
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or incorrect tariffs.