Picturesque: 4 bed sleeps 5 in Dalmeny NSW
Picturesque: 3-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Dalmeny NSW. Enjoy your holiday even more - bring your pet with you! Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck and the outstanding view. This property can accommodate up to 5 people with 3 rooms and 4 beds at your disposal. You will be able to enjoy the beach or enjoy the game on the TV. All this and more will make your holiday perfect and your pet will enjoy it too!
This property is sure to pack a punch with some of the best views of Dalmeny beach and the northern coastline that will take your breath away.
Highlights include, but are not limited to:
- Pet-friendly. Bring your beloved furry friend along on your next family getaway. (Please note: this is NOT a fully fenced nor secure yard)
- Level entry at the front
- Large balcony to soak up the uninterrupted stunning views
- Only a short walk to the beach and local shops
NOTE: As per our terms and conditions, we require the Guest Registration Form to be completed and returned to our office before your arrival.
No WIFI provided at this property.
Sheets & Towels are not included.
However, the property manager does offer linen hire - take the hassle out of your holiday.
Contact the property manager after booking for more info.
Also, the garage is not available.
Additional terms - Pet Friendly
1) Tenants must ensure they clean up after their dog prior to departure. (Otherwise excess cleaning fees will apply)
2) Local rules about dogs on beaches must be adhered to.
3) Dogs must be under the owners control at all times, must be kept confined in the backyard when not on a lead, must not be allowed to roam the streets, and must not disturb the neighbours.
4) Guests are fully responsible for the safety of their dog and no liability can be accepted for any misadventure (including as a result of inadequate fencing or escape from yard) Failure to comply will result in the immediate cancellation of your booking without refund.
- Outstanding View
- Bath Tub
- Dish Washer
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Plasma TV
- Beach Nearby
- Bar Nearby
- Gym Nearby
- Restaurants Nearby
- Tennis Nearby
- Golf Nearby
- Fishing Nearby
Things to do
- Mill Bay Boardwalk
Mill Bay Boardwalk, North Narooma
4.9 kms away
- Narooma Golf Club
1 Ballingalla St, Narooma
6.2 kms away
Off-leash Beach / Park
- Narooma Beach
7.7 kms away
- Handkerchief Beach
9.2 kms away
Restaurant / Takeaway / Cafe
- O'Briens Bistro
101 Campbell St, Narooma
5.8 kms away
- Sorriso Italian Restaurant
107 Campbell St, Narooma
5.9 kms away
Riverside Dr, Narooma
6.1 kms away
Shopping / Groceries
- IGA Narooma
38 Princes Hwy, Narooma
5.6 kms away
- Woolworths Narooma
185 Princes Hwy, Narooma
6.6 kms away
Great views and location. Well equipped. Beds comfortable. Scary shower over bath especially for older people. Toilet requires few tricks to get in and get door closed.Give laundry a miss. Otherwise just great. New kitchen
Unhygienic, poor facility and outdated Extremely dissatisfied. We vacated the property one day earlier as my son started to get more worse with the carpet smells . Have passed on detail reviews to real estate.Very disappointed again with the whole stay. Would never recommend this place (House) to anyone.
We loved it! Simple but very comfortable. Everything you could possibly need.
Leave a Review
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or incorrect tariffs.