Cosy 2 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 4 in Currarong NSW
Cosy 2-Bedroom fully fenced cottage, secure yard for children and pets. Close to the beach and rock pools, Zac’s seafood café is just around the corner. Accommodates 4 and is a great relaxing cottage to come back to after spending the day exploring the area.
This is a renovated 1950's cottage, situated about 150m from the beach. The enchantingly shack-like exterior belies the contemporary open plan living areas within.
There are two bedrooms with a queen sized bed in the spacious main bedroom. The second bedroom has two single beds.
There is a laundry with washing machine, a well equipped kitchen with dishwasher, oven, microwave and a Nespresso coffee machine.
The rear deck features a nice outdoor dining table and comfortable seating, plus a gas BBQ.
The open plan living room includes a TV and DVD.
Within metres from the rear deck is a small studio room where the kids can chill out reading a book or playing games.
This is a dreamy beachside escape that caters to guest's comfort.
There's a wood heater to enjoy during the colder months with a good supply of wood provided.
This small but comfortable cottage is the ideal getaway for couples or a small family, just 100m around the corner is Zac's seafood restaurant and cafe, the ideal spot to sample the local seafood and enjoy the view across Warrian Beach.
Currarong boasts beautiful clear and calm beaches for kids and great surf spots too.
Bring your short boards, longboards and stand-up boards.
Activities and attractions within the town include; swimming, bush walking, bike riding, fishing, surfing, stand-up paddling hire available at the local Caravan Park, kayaking, snorkelling, boating, skate park and tennis court facilities.
The Property Features:
- Fully equipped kitchen with microwave, dishwasher and Nespresso coffee machine
- Flat screen TV and DVD player
- Washing Machine
- Double sun lounge
- Master bedroom: queen
- Bedroom 2: single bed x 2
- 100 m to Zac's seafood restaurant and cafe
- 150 m to beach
- 450 m to rock pools
- 600 m to Bowling and Recreation Club
- This property does not include sheets and towels, please bring your own or book the linen service. The property has pillows, blankets and quilts. Full linen service for all of the sleeping positions at this property is $160. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels are included (BYO beach towels). Please contact the property manager after booking to book this service. A discount will be offered if the service is booked for less sleeping positions.
- This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
- Terms and conditions apply for this property and payment warrants your agreement and that of all other guests staying at the property with you.
- The guest limits apply at all times during the booking. Any extra guests (this includes day visitors) above those that have been booked and paid for must be approved in writing prior to the stay. Only the guests staying at the property are permitted to be present. If you wish to have visitors in addition to booked guests, you must advise us in writing prior to your stay and ensure you receive written permission. This is not possible at all properties.
- If you or any other guest receives a warning regarding excess noise or excess guests, you may be asked to leave the property IMMEDIATELY with no refund of monies. Noise audible outside the property is prohibited between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
- This property is approved for accommodation only. No mattresses, tents, caravans or more cars than the property accommodates are allowed.
- Under no circumstances are the following activities permitted at any of our properties: motorbikes, dirt bikes, quad bikes, use of firearms or air rifles, fireworks.
- Extras may be available for hire include rollaway beds, portacots and highchairs. Contact the property manager after booking to check availability and cost.
- This property is pet friendly. There may be a surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at the time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling the property manager 24/7.
- Fence - 6ft
- Pets Inside
- Off Street Parking
- Fire Place
- Bath Tub
- Dish Washer
- Washing Machine
- Plasma TV
- Beach Nearby
- Bar Nearby
- Restaurants Nearby
- Tennis Nearby
- Golf Nearby
- Fishing Nearby
Things to do
- Currarong Rock Pools
0.5 kms away
- Abrahams Bosom Beach
0.6 kms away
- Abrahams Bosom Reserve
Gerringong St, Beecroft Peninsula
0.7 kms away
- Salet Wines
Peel St, Currarong
1.1 kms away
- Warrain Beach
Currarong Rd, Currarong
3.6 kms away
- Bull Hole Lookout
5.2 kms away
- Callala Bay Jetty
9.2 kms away
- Jervis Bay Sailing Club
9.2 kms away
Off-leash Beach / Park
- Abrahams Bosom Reserve Walking Track
Abrahams Bosom Reserve, Gerringong St, Beecroft Peninsula
0.7 kms away
Restaurant / Takeaway / Cafe
- Zac's Place
3/1 Piscator Ave, Currarong
0.1 kms away
- Rosie's Fire Truck
50 Fishery Rd, Currarong
0.3 kms away
Shopping / Groceries
- Currarong General Store
1 Piscator Ave, Currarong
0.1 kms away
Cute house that has everything you need to enjoy a relaxing stay close to the beach! Great location and easy check in
Great location for a quiet get away. Just a short walk to the local cafe/corner store and the beach. The local walking tracks were so close and absolutely beautiful.
Excellent house. Walking distance to the beach. Perfect for a family or couple with a dog.
We had a lovely relaxing weekend and made good use of the cosy fireplace. Perfect location and great facilities.
A comfortable house. Close to shops and beach was a big plus.
Leave a Review
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or incorrect tariffs.