Luxury 4 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 8 in Culburra Beach NSW
This luxury 4-bedroom home is located on the headland at Culburra Beach with spectacular views over the water and onto the mountains. A fully fenced one level luxury residence where both owner and pets can sit and look out over the ocean. Enjoy daily walks on local pet friendly beaches.
Whatever the weather, you can relax gazing out over the ocean.
This one level stylish residence is unparalleled in space, appointments and views with 460 square metres of space.
Ideal for a romantic getaway, family time, special occasion or enjoying a break with friends, this property will be the host of many memories of a unique and lasting holiday experience.
Offering a north-facing aspect, stylish interior and spectacular ocean views.
Whatever the time of year or weather, you can relax gazing out over the ocean, beaches and mountains from the expansive living room, kitchen or front terrace or wake to the sound of waves breaking on the rocks below.
Whether reading a book on the covered gazebo bed in the courtyard, preparing meals in the kitchen or relaxing in other rooms in the house, the dolphins, whales and seals will provide amazement on a daily basis! The terrace provides the ideal outdoor location for luxuriating in the glorious view of Culburra Beach where the sea life frolicking is in your backyard! Across the waves offers a stunning landscape of mountains, the seaside village of Gerroa and from the same chair you can watch both the sunrise and the sunset.
Surrounded by water, you are guaranteed to feel relaxed and easily unwind in this luxury home.
With an approximate 300 metre walk you can be on Tilbury Cove, Culburra Beach or Warrain Beach, all offering beautiful scenery, wildlife, water sports and perfect picnic spots or travel 20 minutes to visit the world-famous white sands of Jervis Bay.
The home has been designed to cater for all weather conditions with bi-fold doors opening up the lounge and dining room to a partially covered courtyard so entertaining is effortless regardless of the weather.
Large designer indoor and outdoor dining tables allow you to provide the perfect space for entertaining in this 155 sq. metre area.
Dining by the ocean has never been so relaxing and enjoyable.
The home boasts 4 large bedrooms, two with en suites and king size beds and two with queen beds.
A third bathroom has a shower and toilet and the outdoor heated shower is perfect for rinsing off after swimming and beach activities.
The spa bath is perfect for therapeutic quiet time while the main bathroom offers even more spectacular views from the shower.
The kitchen is fully equipped, well appointed and is certainly a kitchen with an outlook, providing sweeping ocean views to add to your morning coffee! The kitchen has been designed and stocked with convenience and entertaining in mind, it includes quality saucepans, wok, jaffle maker, rice cooker, juicer, blender and coffee machine and wall-mounted TV.
The property is pet friendly, the entire property is enclosed to ensure your furry friends safety.
The front yard and courtyard are both enclosed and an electric front gate allows you peace of mind.
There is a BBQ for all the fish you catch or if you haven't been lucky with the line it is only 15 minutes to the trawlers and oyster farms at Greenwell Point.
Culburra Beach also boasts coffee shops, a wonderful old fashioned family butcher and bakery, and a well-equipped bottleshop and Woolworths.
So pack your bags, leave your stress and worry behind and let this home welcome you to Culburra Beach!
The Property Features:
- Air-conditioning (lounge only)
- 2 Smart TV's, DVD, Foxtel, Netflix
- Delonghi coffee machine
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wheelchair accessible
- Highchair, portacot
- Pet friendly
- Spa bath
- Porta cot and highchair
- Master bedroom: king with ensutie
- Bedroom 2: king with ensuite and TV
- Bedroom 3: queen
- Bedroom 4: queen
- 100 m to beach
- 400 m to skate park
- 950 m to shops and cafes
- 1.8 km to tennis courts
- 2.7 km to boat ramp
- All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay.
BYO Beach Towels.
- This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
- Terms and conditions apply for this property and payment warrants your agreement and that of all other guests staying at the property with you.
- The guest limits apply at all times during the booking. Any extra guests (this includes day visitors) above those that have been booked and paid for must be approved in writing prior to the stay. Only the guests staying at the property are permitted to be present. If you wish to have visitors in addition to booked guests, you must advise us in writing prior to your stay and ensure you receive written permission. This is not possible at all properties.
- If you or any other guest receives a warning regarding excess noise or excess guests, you may be asked to leave the property IMMEDIATELY with no refund of monies. Noise audible outside the property is prohibited between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
- This property is approved for accommodation only.
- No mattresses, tents, caravans or more cars than the property accommodates are allowed.
- Under no circumstances are the following activities permitted at any of our properties: motorbikes, dirt bikes, quad bikes, use of firearms or air rifles, fireworks.
- Extras may be available for hire include rollaway beds, portacots and highchairs. Contact the property manager after booking to check availability and cost.
- This property is pet friendly. There may be a surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at the time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets.
- Wi-fi is not guaranteed. This is a service offered as a complimentary extra. As there is no charge for this service, we will attempt to fix issues as they arise but cannot be held accountable.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling the property manager 24/7.
- Fence - 6ft
- Fence - 4ft
- Pets Inside
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Off Street Parking
- Outstanding View
- Disabled Access
- Bath Tub
- Dish Washer
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Linen Supplied
- Plasma TV
- Free WiFi
- Beach Nearby
- Bar Nearby
- Restaurants Nearby
- Tennis Nearby
- Golf Nearby
- Fishing Nearby
Things to do
- Bull Hole Lookout
5.8 kms away
- Warrain Beach
Currarong Rd, Currarong
7.3 kms away
- Callala Bay Jetty
9.4 kms away
- Jervis Bay Sailing Club
9.5 kms away
- Abrahams Bosom Beach
9.8 kms away
- Currarong Rock Pools
9.8 kms away
- Salet Wines
Peel St, Currarong
9.9 kms away
- Abrahams Bosom Reserve
Gerringong St, Beecroft Peninsula
9.9 kms away
Off-leash Beach / Park
- Abrahams Bosom Reserve Walking Track
Abrahams Bosom Reserve, Gerringong St, Beecroft Peninsula
9.8 kms away
Shopping / Groceries
- Callala Bay IGA, Shops and Cafes
9.3 kms away
Thoroughly beautifully presented property in a stunning location. Having stayed at 7 different pet friendly Culburra rentals over the years this is the best! Outstanding on all fronts.
We just had wonderful family time! Accommodation suited us perfectly. GREAT TIME.
Faboulous views!! Perfectly equipped for a great stay.. Lots of equipment in the kitchen plus TV, DVD and Netflix. Thanks
Beautiful property, loved staying here with our 2 dogs. Amazing views out of every window. Did not put the television on once just sat watching the dolphins, just a beautiful place to stay.
A wonderful location, house had everything we could want or need and watching the dolphins and humpbacks play was relaxing and peaceful.
The view of this house speaks it all. Once we stepped in the house, the panorama ocean view is spectacular. We can see the sun set from the patio every day. Unfortunately, the sun rise is blocked by the neighbour. We can only see the sun after it comes up from the garden of the neighbour. This is still a super good waterfront house. The house is clean and full of charachters. We love the owners collections of decorations, paintings and furniture. Overall, we enjoyed our stay and will love to come back in the future.
Loved the stay, just to sit outside and look at the ocean is wonderful, grandkids loved the beaches and the rocks. The house is good for large groups not all tripping over one another. Will be back.
The space, the view, access to the rocks and beach, yard for the dog. Everything was perfect! There was space for people to relax without getting in each other's way, there was a great variety of activities for those who wanted, and wonderful views to enjoy for those who didn't. It was great to bring our dog along, and she says thank you.
This is the most amazing beachhouse - beautifully decorated , comfortable and what a view!
Thank you very much for providing an impeccably clean, tastefully decorated and very well maintained family holiday home. My family and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay and will definately be back in the future. PS I gave all your indoor plants a good watering for you. This was another nice touch to the home.
What a view! could sit all day and take it in. The property oozes style and comfort and provided for all our needs.
Our family has stayed at many properties in Culburra Beach and this one was just magic. To wake in the morning and drink our coffee looking out at the dolphins playing in front of the house whilst planning our day was amazing, sort of made you not want to go anywhere at all, but we did and explored some wonderful areas of Jervis Bay knowing we would return to the comfort of Horizon at the end of the day. The owners have thought of everything and the agents were so easy to deal with.
Leave a Review
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or incorrect tariffs.