Large 7 bed pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 10 in Culburra Beach NSW
Large 5-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Culburra Beach NSW. This property can accommodate up to 10 people with 5 rooms and 7 beds at your disposal. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck and the outstanding view. Your pet is welcome inside this property! Ceiling fans will keep you cool or enjoy the game on the TV. All this and more will make your holiday perfect and your pet will enjoy it too!
This home caters perfectly for families with young or older children, couples, getaways with friends and weekend romantic stays.
The property is located beachfront on Culburra Beach with direct access to the beach.
Its elevated location is perfect for whale and dolphin watching from the upper deck.
Keen anglers can fish directly from the beach and surfers can take on some of the finest swells on offer on the South Coast.
It sleeps up to 10 people in 5 bedrooms over two levels.
The home offers a combination of indoor and outdoor living areas that take full advantage of the property's' unique private location adjacent to a reserve.
The lounge, dining and kitchen all have an overlook of the ocean and reserve, coupled with a large entertainment deck with gas BBQ, lounges and dining table for casual living.
There are three large bedrooms upstairs, all with built-in robes and two of these have ensuites.
Downstairs there are another two bedrooms each with 2 single beds, which share a large bathroom.
The living area downstairs has lounge, TV, games, books and a table tennis table and leads out to another deck area with an outdoor setting overlooking a large backyard lawn.
There is also a built-in basketball hoop on a sealed driveway out the front.
We offer comfortable mattresses on all our beds and a full linen service making bedtime almost as inviting as the views.
The kitchen has an oven and cooktop, dishwasher, coffee machine, fridge, microwave and plenty of cookware.
Cooking here will be as comfortable as cooking at home, except you'll have great ocean views to inspire you while you prepare a feast for the household or a snack for yourself to enjoy on the deck in the sunshine.
The two living areas have flat-screen TVs and DVD players.
The double lock-up garage available to you enables you to store your bikes and boards in a secure space, and there is also an extra off-street car space.
We look forward to welcoming you to this unparalleled piece of paradise on beautiful Culburra Beach.
The Position: As well as having direct beach access to Culburra Beach we also have two other wonderful beaches close by.
Tilbury Cove which is the most protected and safest part of Culburra Beach to swim, great for snorkelling and stand up paddleboarding and Warrain Surf Beach.
So, if the waves on one beach are a little too big or small for your liking or it's a bit blowy, you can always nip over to the other one! Culburra Beach is an easy 2.
5hr drive from Sydney, and yet so unique.
It's a lovely sleepy beach and bay town with amazing natural beauty.
The Shoalhaven River, the beaches of Jervis Bay Marine Park, the wineries of Berry Mountain and Crookhaven Lighthouse walk are all accessible from our house.
It's a place to do as little or as much as you feel like.
Dogs are very welcome inside the house but not on the furniture or beds.
We have two outstanding beaches which are at all-time dog friendly and leash-free between 4:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
The Property Features:
- Ceiling fans in bedrooms
- Living & bedrooms provide Nobo wall heaters
- Dishwasher, gas cooktop
- Cafe Creme coffee machine
- Washing machine and dryer
- Webber BBQ
- Table tennis
- Flat-screen TVs, DVD players
- Basketball hoop
- Boogie boards
- 2 outdoor covered decks
- Large backyard lawn
- 2 outdoor showers for rinsing off the sand
- Master Bedroom: queen
- Bedroom 2: queen
- Bedroom 3: queen
- Bedroom 4: single x 2
- Bedroom 5: single x 2
- 50 m to beach
- direct beach access
- 400 m to skate park
- 900 m to shops and cafes
- 1 km to patrolled area on beach
- 1.4 km to Bowling and Recreation club
- 1.5 km to surf club
- 2.5 km to boat ramp Linen: All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay.
- BYO Beach Towels.
- This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
- Terms and conditions apply for this property and payment warrants your agreement and that of all other guests staying at the property with you.
- The guest limits apply at all times during the booking. Any extra guests (this includes day visitors) above those that have been booked and paid for must be approved in writing prior to the stay. Only the guests staying at the property are permitted to be present. If you wish to have visitors in addition to booked guests, you must advise us in writing prior to your stay and ensure you receive written permission. This is not possible at all properties.
- If you or any other guest receives a warning regarding excess noise or excess guests, you may be asked to leave the property IMMEDIATELY with no refund of monies. Noise audible outside the property is prohibited between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
- This property is approved for accommodation only.
- No mattresses, tents, caravans or more cars than the property accommodates are allowed.
- Under no circumstances are the following activities permitted at any of our properties: motorbikes, dirt bikes, quad bikes, use of firearms or air rifles, fireworks.
- Extras may be available for hire include rollaway beds, portacots and highchairs. Contact the property manager after booking to check availability and cost.
- This property is pet friendly.
- There may be a surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at the time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets.
- Wi-fi is not guaranteed. This is a service offered as a complimentary extra. As there is no charge for this service, we will attempt to fix issues as they arise but cannot be held accountable.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling the property manager 24/7.
- Pets Inside
- Ceiling Fans
- Outstanding View
- Dish Washer
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Linen Supplied
- Plasma TV
- Free WiFi
- Beach Nearby
- Restaurants Nearby
- Tennis Nearby
- Golf Nearby
- Fishing Nearby
Things to do
- Bull Hole Lookout
6.6 kms away
- Warrain Beach
Currarong Rd, Currarong
8.3 kms away
- Callala Bay Jetty
9.2 kms away
- Jervis Bay Sailing Club
9.4 kms away
Shopping / Groceries
- Callala Bay IGA, Shops and Cafes
9 kms away
The house is beautiful and in a wonderful location. Thank you.
Fabulous place to stay with a group of friends. Excellent location!
Leave a Review
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or incorrect tariffs.