Idyllic 6 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 9 in Culburra Beach NSW
Idyllic 3-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Culburra Beach NSW. Your pet is welcome inside this property! Why not enjoy a BBQ or a walk along the beach. This property can accommodate up to 9 people with 3 rooms and 6 beds at your disposal. Air conditioning will keep you cool while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. All this and more will make your holiday perfect and your pet will enjoy it too!
This is a delightful 2-bedroom house with a vast attached bunk room that has it all.
With a largely peaceful and private gated garden, it is ideal for children, pets and adults.
This lovely beach has an open-plan layout and a large undercover timber deck with a gas BBQ overlooking the private back garden make family meals a breeze.
The property offers 2 bedrooms with queen size beds and the main bedroom also has a single king-size bed.
The Bunkroom has a set of bunks (single) and another queen-size bed.
The peaceful and private back garden allows lots of space for children to play in a safe environment, or for you to simply relax amongst the birds with the distant breakers in the background.
This holiday setting is for all age groups, brilliantly located between two beautiful beaches in Culburra.
The property is less than 500 m of easy walking to either Warrain Beach, Culburra Beach or the tranquil Tilbury Cove.
These beaches provide a variety of surf conditions for board riders, swimmers, body surfers and families with young children and are patrolled in holiday periods.
Directly opposite the house is a beautiful park with a kids' playground and additional electric BBQs, ideal for cooking your fresh beach catch.
Between Two Beaches is only 500 m from Lake Wollumboola, ideal for kite surfing, windsurfing, water-skiing, kayaking and bird watching.
Penguin Head Road Point lookouts provide great vantage points for whale and dolphin watching (300 m easy walking to the point).
A pleasant drive takes visitors to Jervis Bay National Park and the glorious white sand beaches around Jervis Bay.
For the golfer, there are three golf courses nearby.
The Property Features:
- TV with DVD player
- Washing machine and dryer
- Outdoor seating Gas BBQ
- Great location
- Bedroom 1: queen
- Bedroom 2: queen and king single
- Bedroom 3: queen and bunk
- 300 m to Warrain Beach
- 400 m to Culburra Beach
- 500 m to Lake Wollumboola
- 2 km to Culburra shops and cafes
- 2.2 km to Culburra Bowling Club
- Linen Service full property (all beds) - $330 per stay.
All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact the property manager after booking for a quote. Please advise at the time of booking if you would like to book the linen service or if you will be bringing your own linen. If you don't book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds.
- This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
- Terms and conditions apply for this property and payment warrants your agreement and that of all other guests staying at the property with you.
- The guest limits apply at all times during the booking. Any extra guests (this includes day visitors) above those that have been booked and paid for must be approved in writing prior to the stay. Only the guests staying at the property are permitted to be present. If you wish to have visitors in addition to booked guests, you must advise us in writing prior to your stay and ensure you receive written permission. This is not possible at all properties.
- If you or any other guest receives a warning regarding excess noise or excess guests, you may be asked to leave the property IMMEDIATELY with no refund of monies. Noise audible outside the property is prohibited between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
- This property is approved for accommodation only.
- No mattresses, tents, caravans or more cars than the property accommodates are allowed.
- Under no circumstances are the following activities permitted at any of our properties: motorbikes, dirt bikes, quad bikes, use of firearms or air rifles, fireworks.
- Extras may be available for hire include rollaway beds, portacots and highchairs. Contact the property manager after booking to check availability and cost.
- This property is pet friendly. There may be a surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at the time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling the property manager 24/7.
- Fence - 6ft
- Kennel or Cover
- Pets Inside
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Bath Tub
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Plasma TV
- Beach Nearby
- Restaurants Nearby
- Tennis Nearby
- Golf Nearby
- Fishing Nearby
Things to do
- Bull Hole Lookout
5.5 kms away
- Warrain Beach
Currarong Rd, Currarong
7 kms away
- Callala Bay Jetty
8.8 kms away
- Jervis Bay Sailing Club
8.9 kms away
- Abrahams Bosom Beach
9.7 kms away
- Currarong Rock Pools
9.7 kms away
- Salet Wines
Peel St, Currarong
9.7 kms away
- Abrahams Bosom Reserve
Gerringong St, Beecroft Peninsula
9.8 kms away
Off-leash Beach / Park
- Abrahams Bosom Reserve Walking Track
Abrahams Bosom Reserve, Gerringong St, Beecroft Peninsula
9.8 kms away
Shopping / Groceries
- Callala Bay IGA, Shops and Cafes
8.7 kms away
A fantastic cottage, close to 2 beaches, stylish decor, well equipped kitchen, will definitely come again!
We had a lovely stay at Between two beaches. It was bigger than we expected! We could easily accommodate two families with the large bunk room. Everything we needed was there. Pantry supplies and toilet paper were an added bonus.
“We had a lovely stay. It was bigger than we expected! We could easily accommodate two families with the large bunk room. Everything we needed was there. Pantry supplies and toilet paper were an added bonus.”
Leave a Review
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or incorrect tariffs.