Magnificent 7 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 11 in Culburra Beach NSW
Magnificent 4-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Culburra Beach NSW. You will be able to enjoy the beach while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck and the outsanding view. This property can accommodate up to 11 people with 4 rooms and 7 beds at your disposal. Your pet is welcome inside this property! All this and more will make your holiday perfect and your pet will enjoy it too!
This is an absolute beachfront property in Culburra Beach.
You will have direct beach access to Culburra surf beach when you stay at Blue Horizon, which is one of the most beautiful beaches on the South Coast.
You will have all the conveniences of home, and as you dine, you will be soaking up the ocean views and may even spot a whale or dolphins at play.
The fully fenced rear yard where the family pooch can be safe will cater to your outdoor living needs with a large gas BBQ and outdoor setting on a spacious decked area.
The family pooch is welcome, but please not on the furniture.
The home will accommodate up to 12 people and has 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms; there are a second shower and toilet in the internal laundry.
It has 2 living areas, which is handy for adults when the kids want to watch different TV programs.
You also have access to the oversized lock-up garage, so you can keep your car and beach toys secure.
The kitchen is fully functional with a dishwasher.
The large dining room has a sitting area with slow combustion fire where you can soak in the ocean views as you relax on the lounge, which makes this a perfect choice of accommodation for summer, winter, autumn or spring.
Make this your next choice of holiday accommodation.
The Property Features:
- Kitchen equipped with dishwasher
- Outdoor setting with BBQ TV and DVD player
- Washing machine
- Slow combustion fire Ocean views
- Bedroom 1: double
- Bedroom 2: double
- Bedroom 3: single and tri-bunk
- Bedroom 4: tri-bunk
- Direct access to Culburra Surf Beach
- 2.5 km to Culburra shops and cafes
- 2.7 km to Culburra Bowling Club
- 3.8 km to Warrain Beach
- 4.2 km to Lake Wollumboola
- Linen Service full property (all beds) - $440 per stay.
All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact the property manager after booking for a quote. If you don't book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds.
BYO beach towels.
- This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
- Terms and conditions apply for this property and payment warrants your agreement and that of all other guests staying at the property with you.
- The guest limits apply at all times during the booking. Any extra guests (this includes day visitors) above those that have been booked and paid for must be approved in writing prior to the stay. Only the guests staying at the property are permitted to be present. If you wish to have visitors in addition to booked guests, you must advise us in writing prior to your stay and ensure you receive written permission. This is not possible at all properties.
- If you or any other guest receives a warning regarding excess noise or excess guests, you may be asked to leave the property IMMEDIATELY with no refund of monies. Noise audible outside the property is prohibited between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
- This property is approved for accommodation only.
- No mattresses, tents, caravans or more cars than the property accommodates are allowed.
- Under no circumstances are the following activities permitted at any of our properties: motorbikes, dirt bikes, quad bikes, use of firearms or air rifles, fireworks.
- Extras may be available for hire include rollaway beds, portacots and highchairs. Contact the property manager after booking to check availability and cost.
- This property is pet friendly. There may be a surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at the time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling the property manager 24/7.
- Fence - 6ft
- Pets Inside
- Outstanding View
- Dish Washer
- Washing Machine
- Beach Nearby
- Restaurants Nearby
- Tennis Nearby
- Golf Nearby
- Fishing Nearby
Things to do
- Bull Hole Lookout
7.8 kms away
- Warrain Beach
Currarong Rd, Currarong
9.4 kms away
Shopping / Groceries
- Callala Bay IGA, Shops and Cafes
9.9 kms away
This is a great place to stay for families, and even better, you can take your furry friends. Short walk to the beach, which is beautiful. From our sun-room at breakfast we saw a whale and dolphins swimming past. Our stay was an exceptional experience. Thank you!
The house was fantastic. It had everything we needed plus more! The view was spectacular, and extremely easy access to the beach! The dogs enjoyed the front and back lawns which were very well maintained. The only small issue was the cleanliness of the house and dishes, however it wasn't that big of a deal to not want to go back! Bedrooms were well setup and beds were comfy (we took our own linen rather than hiring) and the living/dining was very nice. It was a perfect relaxing holiday that we will definitely be returning to hopefully sometime soon. Highly recommended!
Amazing view, very nice place
The view of the sea from the house is stunning! The house is pretty clean and amenities decent. If there’s a little downside, it’s the lack of floor rugs specially after taking a shower.
Great location and access to dog friendly beach. Beautiful views, we could see dolphins from the house.
We have stayed at other properties and i must say cleanliness was excellent which was important. Thank you. Great security area for our little dog. A very enjoyable stay for us all.
Enjoyed our stay and the view especially. The property was clean comfortable and quite. Would definitely visit again
We had a great time. The house is super, the views and location are amazing!
Perfectly comfortable with beach access. It’s fabulous. Would love to be back again one day.
Loved our stay; Beautiful ocean views, short walk to the beach. Close to shops. Very peaceful and serene. Our two fur babies also loved it, they will miss their long walks along the beach.
Very enjoyable property. Excellent lounge area, kitchen well set up, grass area and location very attractive.Deborah - 3rd January 2020
Nice little spot, a holiday thoroughly enjoyed by all!
Wonderful proprety, amazing location! Best holiday I've had in years. 10 out of 10, will stay again!
Amazing location being in the middle of the beach just a few steps away. Beautiful view and breeze, a cozy and warm place.- 3rd January 2020
We loved our stay. It is in a great location, being able to look out at the ocean from the house and the beach being a 2 minute walk directly from the backyard was fantastic. We had a large group (6 adults and 7 children) and it was the perfect size for us. Thank you so much, we had a wonderful time!
Leave a Review
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or incorrect tariffs.