Wonderful 5 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 9 in Callala Beach NSW
3-Bedroom family accommodation on the beach where your pooch can enjoy a holiday just as much as you. The rear yard is fully fenced. Hours can be spent walking and exploring Callala Beach and the surrounding areas. So much to see and do and so many places to sit and relax as well!
This is a charming beachcomber style home right on the beach.
You will love your stay and build many wonderful family memories at this beach house.
The property boasts a fully equipped kitchen with a second fridge downstairs, a comfortable lounge suite, a dining suite that overlooks the beach and a front deck with an outdoor setting available for your use to soak in the beach views.
The home is tastefully decorated and has a welcoming home away from home ambiance.
There is a TV and DVD player upstairs, a TV and VCR downstairs, and a futon lounge to relax.
Upstairs has a shower and vanity; downstairs (inside), there is a toilet and vanity.
Outside there is a laundry containing a second shower unit plus there is a second separate toilet.
There is also a cold outdoor shower off the side of the garage for washing off sand.
There are two staircases - one interior, one exterior.
Pillows, doonas, blankets, underlays (non-waterproof mattress protectors) and tea towels are provided.
A port-a-cot (pack and play) is available for babies, and a small plastic table and chairs are setting available for toddlers or pre-schoolers, should you desire to use it.
Water, waves and weather.
The view from the dining area and main bedroom will never cease to amaze you - it is constantly changing.
No matter what time of year it is - still and warm or cold and stormy the skies and colours of the bay are an ever-changing work of art.
The stresses of the world will drift away as you let the sound of the waves pounding on the soft white sand sing you to sleep every night, and then wake to magical sunrises.
You may be rewarded for early morning walks on the beach by seeing the dolphins swim by, they might even play in the waves.
Enjoy watching your children build sandcastles and play in the waves - you have your own private walkway to this lovely, quiet beach stretch.
Year-round - this will be a holiday or weekend away you will always treasure.
Relaxation and recreation.
On this holiday you can choose to do as much or as little as you like.
Whether it is catching up on your reading, sleeping, beach walks, swimming, watching movies or playing board games - you can do it all here.
Bring your push bikes and enjoy rides through the bush or along the beach.
Maybe you need some retail therapy, a trip to the movies, or a visit to local restaurants or art galleries, and these are all within a 10- 25-minute drive from the house.
You can cook a meal, have a BBQ, get takeaway from the corner store, or order pizza.
You really are in control of this holiday.
Come on, leave the world behind you and experience Eden on the Beach.
Note that the garage is not available for use at this property.
The Property Features:
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher
- TVs, DVD
- Washing machine
- Outdoor shower
- Absolute beachfront
- Fenced yard
- Bedroom 1: queen
- Bedroom 2: double
- Bedroom 3: queen, single, single bunk (1 set)
- Direct access to Callala Beach
- 1.4 km to Callala RSL Country Club
- 3.9 km to Callala Bay IGA, shops and cafes
- 4.6 km to Callala Bay
- 18.8 km to Currarong
- 24 km to Nowra
- This property does not include sheets or towels, please bring your own or book the linen service.
The property has pillows, blankets and quilts. Full linen service for all of the sleeping positions at this property is $380. All beds will be freshly made for your arrival, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels are included (BYO beach towels). Please contact our guest services team to book. A discount will be offered if the service is booked for less sleeping positions.
- This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
- Terms and conditions apply for this property and payment warrants your agreement and that of all other guests staying at the property with you.
- The guest limits apply at all times during the booking. Any extra guests (this includes day visitors) above those that have been booked and paid for must be approved in writing prior to the stay. Only the guests staying at the property are permitted to be present. If you wish to have visitors in addition to booked guests, you must advise us in writing prior to your stay and ensure you receive written permission. This is not possible at all properties.
- If you or any other guest receives a warning regarding excess noise or excess guests, you may be asked to leave the property IMMEDIATELY with no refund of monies. Noise audible outside the property is prohibited between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
- This property is approved for accommodation only.
- No mattresses, tents, caravans or more cars than the property accommodates are allowed.
- Under no circumstances are the following activities permitted at any of our properties: motorbikes, dirt bikes, quad bikes, use of firearms or air rifles, fireworks.
- Extras may be available for hire include rollaway beds, portacots and highchairs. Contact the property manager after booking to check availability and cost.
- This property is pet friendly. There may be a surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at the time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling the property manager 24/7.
- Fence - 6ft
- Pets Inside
- Outstanding View
- No Smoking
- Dish Washer
- Washing Machine
- Plasma TV
- Beach Nearby
- Bar Nearby
- Restaurants Nearby
- Tennis Nearby
- Golf Nearby
- Fishing Nearby
Things to do
- Callala Beach - South
0.1 kms away
- Callala Beach - North
0.7 kms away
- Club Callala, RSL Club, Golf
43 Callala Beach Road, Callala Beach, NSW
1.1 kms away
- Jervis Bay Maritime Museum
Dent Street, Huskisson
3.2 kms away
- Jervis Bay Sailing Club
3.2 kms away
- Callala Bay Jetty
3.3 kms away
- Bull Hole Lookout
8.9 kms away
- Warrain Beach
Currarong Rd, Currarong
9.3 kms away
Off-leash Beach / Park
- Dog Beach - Callala Beach but not between Parks Cres and Centre Sr
0.7 kms away
Shopping / Groceries
- Callala Bay IGA, Shops and Cafes
3 kms away
Perfect, million dollar view! :)
Wonderful view and great that you can step out your door and walk straight onto the beach. Comfortable beds and a cosy atmosphere with the sound of waves in the background. What a fantastic way to relax.
Fantastic location. Exactly what we needed for a weekend away to the beach.
Great value and pet friendly
Our stay was perfect. The location and views were amazing. Very quiet and relaxing spot. The house was very clean and check-in/out instructions were very clear.
Great location and very relaxing. We loved seeing the stars from the bedroom window at night time and waking up to dolphins in the bay in the morning. Loved being able to bring our dog.
Location is very nice. Good beach view
Amazing location, feet to the white sandy beach and the local feel. Cracking! Clementine
We had a great weekend. Kitchen is well stocked, the view is the best!
30 second walk to the beach. An uninterrupted view of the ocean from the deck.
Perfect spot, great vibes, would absolutely stay again!
We had a fantastic weekend away with close friends. Two families. So much fun. Lots of wonderful memories. Thank you. Clare and family
A wonderful property and very pet-friendly. There are some really nice ‘beachy’ items throughout the house and falling asleep too the soothing sound of the sea was just lovely.
Great place to stay. Seconds from the beach with a beautiful outlook. Great if you have dogs or kids.
Leave a Review
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or incorrect tariffs.