Wonderful: 2 bed, fenced, sleeps 4 in Callala Beach NSW
Wonderful: 2-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Callala Beach NSW. Enjoy your holiday even more - bring your pet with you! Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck or a walk along the beach. This property can accommodate up to 4 people with 2 rooms and 2 beds at your disposal. You will be able to enjoy the beach while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. All this and more will make your holiday perfect and your pet will enjoy it too!
This home has been lovingly renovated and is now a refurbished 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom beach house 270m from the sparkling blue waters of Callala Beach.
Ideal for a weekend beach getaway or a relaxing rejuvenating break.
Great for a small family or two couples, the house is tastefully furnished and decorated.
The main bedroom features a comfortable queen bed with subtle lighting whilst the second bedroom has a double bed.
The main living area is air conditioned.
Warm and inviting in winter and equally as welcoming as a place to gather in summer.
The kitchen is fully equipped and includes coffee machine.
Choose to dine indoors or out.
During the summer months the outdoor BBQ area is a great spot to enjoying relaxing afternoons and evenings after a day at the beach.
Callala Beach has perfect white sand, bushwalking, and soothing ocean breezes.
In Callala Beach you can dive, navigate the waters in a sailboat, or watch playful dolphins in the amazing clear waters.
Perfect for snorkelling, swimming, and more, a holiday in Callala Beach can be as relaxing or as activity filled as you like.
The Property Features:
- Air conditioning
- Bikes available
- TV, DVD
- Coffee machine with complimentary coffee supplied
- Bedroom 1: queen
- Bedroom 2: double
- Callala Beach 270m
- Callala Country Club and golf course 420m
- Tennis Courts 970m
- IGA and specialty stores 3km
- All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay.
BYO beach towels
- This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
- Terms and conditions apply for this property and payment warrants your agreement and that of all other guests staying at the property with you.
- The guest limits apply at all times during the booking. Any extra guests (this includes day visitors) above those that have been booked and paid for must be approved in writing prior to the stay. Only the guests staying at the property are permitted to be present. If you wish to have visitors in addition to booked guests, you must advise us in writing prior to your stay and ensure you receive written permission. This is not possible at all properties.
- If you or any other guest receives a warning regarding excess noise or excess guests, you may be asked to leave the property IMMEDIATELY with no refund of monies. Noise audible outside the property is prohibited between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
- This property is approved for accommodation only.
- No mattresses, tents, caravans or more cars than the property accommodates are allowed.
- Under no circumstances are the following activities permitted at any of our properties: motorbikes, dirt bikes, quad bikes, use of firearms or air rifles, fireworks.
- Extras may be available for hire include rollaway beds, portacots and highchairs. Contact the property manager after booking to check availability and cost.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling the property manager 24/7.
Really comfy with a great big yard. Its such a great place for a small family and very dog friendly. Great for swimming, cycling and definitely relaxing!
Andy, June 2018
Cute little getaway. Super stylish! Huge backyard! We came in Winter and it would probably be a lot better in Summer but it was still great. A lot of blankets supplied as well which was great.
Leilany, May 2018
Our stay at Hola De Mar was extremely comfortable. The house is beautifully presented and conveniently located to the beach. We would happily recommend!
Ben, April 2018
"Cute little place. My boyfriend and I had a great time with his dog. We would definitely recommend."
Jana, February 2018
"Perfect little holiday cottage for a family of 4 plus pooch! Clean, well equipped kitchen. Walking distance to the beach was a bonus, it was easy with the kids equipment and the pooch. We will recommend to our friends. Thank you for sharing your little beach home."
Jussi, October 2017
- Fence - 6ft
- Pets Inside
- Washing Machine
- Linen Supplied
- Plasma TV
- Beach Nearby
- Restaurants Nearby
- Tennis Nearby
- Golf Nearby
- Fishing Nearby
Things to do
- Callala Beach - North
0.3 kms away
- Club Callala, RSL Club, Golf
43 Callala Beach Road, Callala Beach, NSW
0.3 kms away
- Callala Beach - South
0.9 kms away
- Jervis Bay Sailing Club
2.2 kms away
- Callala Bay Jetty
2.3 kms away
- Jervis Bay Maritime Museum
Dent Street, Huskisson
4.3 kms away
- Bull Hole Lookout
7.9 kms away
- Warrain Beach
Currarong Rd, Currarong
8.4 kms away
Off-leash Beach / Park
- Dog Beach - Callala Beach but not between Parks Cres and Centre Sr
0.3 kms away
Shopping / Groceries
- Callala Bay IGA, Shops and Cafes
2 kms away
Quiet, small cottage, in a very good location 5 mins to Callala Beach. Kitchen is well stocked with crockery etc. Tidy and clean, I like the styling and appreciated the range of dvds on offer (no wifi). Fully enclosed backyard for those travelling with a dog. Second bedroom (kids room) has a smallish double bed (king single?) fully enclosed with guard rails - fine for me sleeping solo and 163cms, any taller and you wouldn’t be able to fit. A coffee and churros van has opened one street back which is super appreciated. Communication was great.
Beautiful house. No problems at all
We enjoyed our 'Babymoon" A perfect spot to chill out and unwind before our first child arrives, our staffie LOVED this place too, we can't wait to come back!
What a beautifully appointed cottage in a gorgeous part of the world! We had a lovely stay in a spotlessly clean and fab designed cottage. A most welcome break from the ustle and bustle of Sydney.
What a lovely cottage! This was perfect for a long weekend, and very child friendly for our two babies. We didn't even mind that it was raining.
This place will always bring the most precious memories for our family. We were surprised to see how beautiful and well decorated this cottage is. Thank you for thinking of the details and making us all feel at home and cosy. We loved playing games provided with our boy and pushing him on the swing chair in the backyard. The beach is gorgeous and full of sea life, we even saw a starfish. Our dog was so happy on his first holiday.
Had the best stay at this cute cottage- dog loved it the most! Great location for a quick break.
We had a fantastic time at the property and it was perfect for us and our dog.
“Cute little getaway. Super stylish! Huge backyard! We came in Winter and it would probably be a lot better in Summer but it was still great. A lot of blankets supplied as well which was great.”
“Really comfy with a great big yard. It’s such a great place for a small family and very dog friendly. Great for swimming, cycling and definitely relaxing!”
Had a wonderful time at this property! So close to the beach, it is nicely furnished and tidy! We also extended our stay - that's how much we enjoyed it :)
Leave a Review
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or incorrect tariffs.