Heavenly 5 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 8 in Callala Beach NSW
Heavenly 3-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Callala Beach NSW. You will be able to enjoy the beach while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. Why not enjoy a BBQ or a walk along the beach. This property can accommodate up to 8 people with 3 rooms and 5 beds at your disposal. Your pet is welcome inside this property! All this and more will make your holiday perfect and your pet will enjoy it too!
This is an ideal getaway for families, couples and groups of friends.
The property has a fully fenced rear yard that will keep the kids and your pet safe within the property's grounds.
The covered entertainment area is great for enjoying a BBQ after the beach or just lazing around and reading a book.
Located a short, 380 m stroll from the stunning Callala Beach, close to the surrounding Jervis Bay beaches and national parks.
The house has 3 bedrooms and sleeps 8 comfortably.
The home features two separate living areas, both with lounges, one with TV and DVD the other being a quiet chill-out area.
One bathroom and an extra toilet in the laundry area, a fully equipped kitchen with a breakfast bar, dishwasher and electric cooktop and oven, the dining table will seat eight comfortably.
The house is great for both summer and winter bookings with heaters and pedestal fans provided throughout.
A great family house happily accommodates young children and adults whilst ensuring that everyone is comfortably catered for.
The Callala RSL Country Club is up the road for those times you just don't want to cook, enjoy meals at the restaurant, walk home or bring your golf clubs and enjoy a round of golf during your stay.
Often you will see kangaroos feeding in the front lawn coming in from the bushland reserve next door.
Callala Beach is a stunning, quiet beach that is perfect for children.
It is a 1-minute drive or 8-minute walk (at small children pace!) from the house.
Surfing beaches are close by at Culburra Beach and Currarong.
The area is perfect for fishing, boating, surfing, diving, snorkelling, dolphin and whale watching tours (from Huskisson) and bushwalking.
Nearby Callala Bay has a range of shops, including an IGA supermarket, butcher, bakery, fishing supplies, chemist and bottle shop.
There is a Woolworths at Culburra Beach and a large selection of shops for any other needs in Nowra.
Cinemas are not too far away at Nowra and Huskisson.
A visit to Greenwell Point is worthwhile for fresh oysters.
The Property Features:
- Electric heating
- Pedestal fans
- Bedroom 1: queen
- Bedroom 2: tri bunk
- Bedroom 3: tri bunk
- 380 m to Callala Beach
- 555 m to Callala Country Club
- 3 km to Callala Bay shopping centre
- Linen Service full property (all beds) $280 per stay.
All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact the property manager after booking for a quote. If you don't book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds. BYO beach towels.
- This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
- Terms and conditions apply for this property and payment warrants your agreement and that of all other guests staying at the property with you.
- The guest limits apply at all times during the booking. Any extra guests (this includes day visitors) above those that have been booked and paid for must be approved in writing prior to the stay. Only the guests staying at the property are permitted to be present.
- If you wish to have visitors in addition to booked guests, you must advise us in writing prior to your stay and ensure you receive written permission. This is not possible at all properties.
- If you or any other guest receives a warning regarding excess noise or excess guests, you may be asked to leave the property IMMEDIATELY with no refund of monies. Noise audible outside the property is prohibited between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
- This property is approved for accommodation only.
- No mattresses, tents, caravans or more cars than the property accommodates are allowed.
- Under no circumstances are the following activities permitted at any of our properties: motorbikes, dirt bikes, quad bikes, use of firearms or air rifles, fireworks.
- Extras may be available for hire include rollaway beds, portacots and highchairs. Contact the property manager after booking to check availability and cost.
- This property is pet friendly. There may be a surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at the time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling the property manager 24/7.
Pets are allowed inside the home but they are not allowed on furniture.
- Fence - 6ft
- Pets Inside
- Off Street Parking
- Bath Tub
- Dish Washer
- Washing Machine
- Plasma TV
- Beach Nearby
- Restaurants Nearby
- Tennis Nearby
- Golf Nearby
- Fishing Nearby
Things to do
- Callala Beach - North
0.4 kms away
- Club Callala, RSL Club, Golf
43 Callala Beach Road, Callala Beach, NSW
0.4 kms away
- Callala Beach - South
0.5 kms away
- Jervis Bay Sailing Club
2.7 kms away
- Callala Bay Jetty
2.8 kms away
- Jervis Bay Maritime Museum
Dent Street, Huskisson
3.9 kms away
- Bull Hole Lookout
8.4 kms away
- Warrain Beach
Currarong Rd, Currarong
8.9 kms away
Off-leash Beach / Park
- Dog Beach - Callala Beach but not between Parks Cres and Centre Sr
0.4 kms away
Shopping / Groceries
- Callala Bay IGA, Shops and Cafes
2.4 kms away
No reviews for this property.
Leave a Review
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or incorrect tariffs.