Holiday Hideaway 2 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 4 in Alpine NSW
Looking to bring your long legged lovely or your little furry friends with you to the beautiful Southern Highlands? This 2-Bedroom property is the perfect spot for your equine beauty to rest in the paddock, while you recuperate. Designated horse paddock with good fencing and pasture and water and for your furry friends their very own enclosure. Plenty of space for you to explore and enjoy the beautiful grounds and did we mention the very special accommodation for 4? Resort styled features, bedding and 2 ensuite bathrooms. Don’t just spoil your pets….. spoil yourself.
The moment the electronic gates open, you immediately get a sense of an extraordinary place.
Ornamental trees line the entrance, and rich pastures complement the setting and the captivating ornamental lake your accommodation sets on complete a magical picture.
Resort-style living with quality features throughout add to the setting.
Open and thoughtful living areas incorporate a wonderful kitchen.
The comfortable lounge is perfect for sitting in front of the gas log fireplace during those colder months, and when it's a bit warmer, enjoy the ducted cooling.
2 bedrooms both feature ensuite bathrooms with the choice of a deep soaking spa bath or a rainfall shower.
Open the large glass doors, relax on the day beds and take time to reflect as the fountain dances on the lake and the waterfowl play.
The large balcony almost floats above the lake and is perfect for the early morning beverage or late afternoon cocktail.
If you need to bring your pets, there is space for a horse or dog with their own secured areas.
Special friends, special occasion, special event, or that someone special create special memories at the property.
Located midway between Sydney and Canberra and just over an hour from the South Coast, the Southern Highlands is known for its cool temperate climate and low humidity levels, making it the place for your next short break.
From our national parks and waterfalls, through rural landscapes to our historic country villages and towns, the Southern Highlands offers you a diverse array of activities and attractions and is recognised as a cool climate wine region and is, of course, home to the Bradman Museum, Tulip Time and the Bundanoon Highland Gathering Brigadoon.
Time to visit, stay, relax, dine and drink wine.
The Property Features:
- Flat-screen TVs, WiFi, Sonos Soundsystem
- Gas log fireplace
- 2 bathrooms including a spa bath
- Reverse cycle ducted heating and cooling
- Outdoor dining with BBQ
- Outdoor lounges/daybeds
- Fully equipped laundry with washing machine and dryer
- Horse paddock with water and preferred equine fencing
- Fenced enclosure for small animals
- Fully equipped kitchen with microwave, dishwasher and Nespresso coffee machine
- Bedroom 1: queen
- Bedroom 2: queen
- 1.4 km to Growild Wildflower Farm wedding event venue
- 9 km to Mittagong
- 14 km to Artemis Wines
- 15 km to Peppers Craigieburn
- 16 km to Centennial Vineyards
- 16 km to Bowral
- 16 km to Bradman Museum
- 18 km to Bong Bong Picnic Racecourse
- 19 km to Bendooley Estate
- 22 km to Berrima
- 80 minutes to Sydney
- 2 hours to Canberra
- All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay.
- This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
- Terms and conditions apply for this property and payment warrants your agreement and that of all other guests staying at the property with you.
- The guest limits apply at all times during the booking. Any extra guests (this includes day visitors) above those that have been booked and paid for must be approved in writing prior to the stay. Only the guests staying at the property are permitted to be present. If you wish to have visitors in addition to booked guests, you must advise us in writing prior to your stay and ensure you receive written permission. This is not possible at all properties.
- If you or any other guest receives a warning regarding excess noise or excess guests, you may be asked to leave the property IMMEDIATELY with no refund of monies. Noise audible outside the property is prohibited between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
- This property is approved for accommodation only.
- No mattresses, tents, caravans or more cars than the property accommodates are allowed.
- Under no circumstances are the following activities permitted at any of our properties: motorbikes, dirt bikes, quad bikes, use of firearms or air rifles, fireworks.
- Extras may be available for hire include rollaway beds, portacots and highchairs. Contact the property manager after booking to check availability and cost.
- This property is pet friendly. There may be a surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at the time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets.
- Wi-fi is not guaranteed. This is a service offered as a complimentary extra. As there is no charge for this service, we will attempt to fix issues as they arise but cannot be held accountable.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling the property manager 24/7.
- Fence - 6ft
- Pets Inside
- Air Conditioning
- Off Street Parking
- Fire Place
- Bath Tub
- Spa Bath
- Dish Washer
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Linen Supplied
- Plasma TV
- Free WiFi
- Beach Nearby
- Bar Nearby
- Restaurants Nearby
- Tennis Nearby
- Golf Nearby
- Fishing Nearby
Things to do
- Growwild Wildflower Farm
916 Old Hume Hwy, Alpine NSW
1.2 kms away
Restaurant / Takeaway / Cafe
- Glass Cafe
84 Main St, Mittagong NSW
8.1 kms away
- The Shaggy Cow
112 Main St, Mittagong NSW
8.4 kms away
- Fire Drum
79 Main St, Mittagong NSW
8.4 kms away
- The Boston
107 Main St, Mittagong NSW
8.5 kms away
Shopping / Groceries
Main St, Mittagong NSW
8.4 kms away
This is a lovely property and the location is great! It was a good size and our dog (35kg) felt very welcome and there is a great fenced pen for dogs. The beds are comfortable and the kitchen has all the things necessary for home cooking. The house feels a little outdated, particularly for the price we paid but overall was a great stay and would recommend to friends.
Fantastic place - just as beautiful as the pictures! Everything was made easy and pleasant from the check-in process to the push button fire place. Not the cheapest of stays, but worth every penny and would def visit again (and our cavoodle puppy would agree).
Beautiful stylish space in a stunning location. All mod cons and lovely deck area to take in the view.
A beautiful house in a spectacular location. I suggest not arriving after dark though, as the house is a little hard to find.
This was an excellent getaway from the city, with all the comforts of home. Fireplace, water fountain, lots of birds playing in the water, easy to use kitchen, and great bathrooms. We slept well on the comfy beds and relaxed in front of the fireplace with a book. I definitely recommend this place, and we will be going back!
A great location for a getaway in the Southern Highlands. This property is very much a holiday let starting to show wear and tear. There are no personal touches that go the extra mile. However, the property is very comfortable with excellent heating, comfy beds and enough space to cater for x4 adults. The deck is really large and the views over the water are lovely.
Leave a Review
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or incorrect tariffs.