Perfect 7 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 10 in Shellharbour NSW
Perfect 4-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Shellharbour NSW. Air conditioning will keep you cool while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck or have a splash in the pool. This property can accommodate up to 10 people with 4 rooms and 7 beds at your disposal. Your pet is welcome inside this property! All this and more will make your holiday perfect and your pet will enjoy it too!
Make yourself a cuppa to enjoy on the balcony overlooking uninterrupted views of the sparkling harbour at this truely stunning Coastal getaway. When the urge strikes to have your first swim of the day, you can grab a towel, walk down the steps at the back of the property, and have your toes in the sand in one minute flat to float as long as you like in the soothing waves. Afterwards, rinse off the sand in the heated outdoor shower or in the ensuite of the master bedroom and retreat on the top floor for privacy.
Stay inside comfortably in any kind of weather with air conditioning throughout the house and a gas fireplace in the main living area. LegaSea Lodge is brand new and finished to a very high quality standard, with incredibly comfortable finishes, a warm coastal hamptons vibe and room for up to ten.
Spread out across this vast coastal home with its spacious rooms, high ceilings and two living rooms. Rest in comfort and enjoy some quality fun with the family by stretching out on the comfortable couches to watch Netflix, or take a book outside for some alone time. When the weather is good (and it usually is), cook up a storm on the BBQ to enjoy on the outdoor dining table on the patio with your favourite tunes blasting on the portable Bluetooth speaker for everyone to enjoy. Complete with your own private plunge pool, every moment spent here will be in luxurious style!
Once you’re fed and rested, it’s time to see the sights; North Beach, South Beach and Shellharbour Village are all within easy walking distance to explore, and whenever you don’t feel like cooking, you can grab fresh fish and chips to enjoy whilst taking in the stunning coastal views.
However you spend your time in this beautiful vista, LegaSea Lodge will ensure all the memories you make are special ones to last a lifetime.
- Please note that we supply a number of basic pantry items at the property. We are, however, unable to guarantee the availability of all pantry items. 3 toilet rolls are supplied per bathroom. You may wish to bring additional supplies with you.
- Fencing: The property is fully fenced all throughout.
- Air conditioning: The property has air conditioning all throughout.
- Please note that firewood is only supplied from May to September
- This property permits groups of adults up to 8 guests or a combination of adults and kids up to the maximum capacity (intergenerational groups excepted).
- We welcome responsible guests that will not cause disturbance to our neighbours.
- Pets are welcome inside but not on furniture or beds.
- After booking you must sign a rental agreement. Please contact us prior to booking if you'd like to view a copy. A pre-authorisation will be held on your debit / credit card from 7 days prior to your arrival until 3 days after check out.
- No schoolies, parties, bucks or hens groups are permitted.
- We use smart home technology to improve your experience. NoiseAware is a smart home device that measures volume levels throughout the property (it does not record speech) and allows us to respond to noise issues. NoiseAware is 100% privacy compliant and is required on this property. If you have any questions, please ask.
This property's short term rental accommodation registration: PID-STRA-53341
The New South Wales government requires you to act in accord to the Code of Conduct when booking this property. Click here for information.
Guest must have their own pet bedding brought with them. Pets are not permitted up on beds, couches or any furniture items at all, excess hair that is shed must be cleaned up by the guest as well as pet droppings collected and disposed of by the guest before departure. Not following these items related to pets can result in extra charges due to cleaners having to spend additional time doing these things and guests will be charged the extra fee.
- Fence - 6ft
- Pets Inside
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- Off Street Parking
- Bath Tub
- Spa Bath
- Dish Washer
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Linen Supplied
- Plasma TV
- Free WiFi
- Beach Nearby
- Bar Nearby
- Restaurants Nearby
- Tennis Nearby
- Golf Nearby
- Fishing Nearby
LocationList other properties in South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven
No reviews for this property.
Leave a Review
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or incorrect tariffs.