Picturesque 9 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 12 in Culburra Beach NSW
Picturesque 5-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Culburra Beach NSW. This property can accommodate up to 12 people with 5 rooms and 9 beds at your disposal. Why not enjoy a BBQ or a walk along the beach. Your pet is welcome inside this property! Air conditioning will keep you cool while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. All this and more will make your holiday perfect and your pet will enjoy it too!
Wake up to the sound of waves crashing on the beach nearby and make yourself a Nespresso to enjoy at the breakfast bar. When the urge strikes to have your first swim of the day, you can grab a towel and have your toes in the sand in ten minutes, and float as long as you like in the soothing waves of Culburra Beach. After that, rinse off the sand and decide how to spend the rest of the day in one of the most beautiful places in the country.
Stay inside comfortably in any kind of weather with air conditioning throughout the entire property and spread out across this comfortable holiday home with beds for up to eight and a fenced yard for the pets. Rest in comfort and enjoy some quality fun with the family by stretching out on the comfortable couches to watch Netflix or take a board game to the outdoor lounge for a battle of wits. When the weather is good (and it usually is), cook up a storm on the BBQ to enjoy with your favourite tunes on the portable Bluetooth speaker for everyone to enjoy.
Once you’re fed and rested, it’s time to see the sights; the shining sands and sparkling waves will always be close by, as is Penguin Head with its breathtaking view off the point of the headland. In windy weather, you can walk down to the nearby Tilbury Cove for a sheltered children’s beach or hop in the car and drive the short distance to explore the local shops and restaurants. There’s so much to see and do, and however you spend your time in this beautiful vista, Coastal Capers will ensure all the memories you make are happy ones to last a lifetime.
- A small amount from every booking is donated to local charities — a booking with Professional Holiday Homes supports local communities.
- Please note that we supply a number of basic pantry items at the property. We are, however, unable to guarantee the availability of all pantry items. 3 toilet rolls are supplied per bathroom. You may wish to bring additional supplies with you.
- Fencing: The property is fenced but pets will need to be actively supervised.
- Air conditioning: The property has air conditioning throughout.
- We use smart home technology to improve your experience. NoiseAware is a smart home device that measures volume levels throughout the property (it does not record speech) and allows us to respond to noise issues. NoiseAware is 100% privacy compliant and is required on this property. If you have any questions, please ask.
- This is a families only property and only permits a combination of adults and kids up to the maximum capacity. No groups of adults are permitted unless an intergenerational family group.
- We welcome responsible guests that will not cause disturbance to our neighbours.
- Pets are welcome inside but not on furniture or beds (please bring a blanket).
- After booking you must sign a rental agreement. Please contact us prior to booking if you'd like to view a copy. A pre-authorisation will be held on your debit / credit card from 7 days prior to your arrival until 3 days after check out.
- No schoolies, parties, bucks or hens groups are permitted.
This property's short term rental accommodation registration: PID-STRA-44609
The New South Wales government requires you to act in accord to the Code of Conduct when booking this property. Click here for information.
Guest must have their own pet bedding brought with them. Pets are not permitted up on beds, couches or any furniture items at all, excess hair that is shed must be cleaned up by the guest as well as pet droppings collected and disposed of by the guest before departure. Not following these items related to pets can result in extra charges due to cleaners having to spend additional time doing these things and guests will be charged the extra fee.
- Fence - 6ft
- Pets Inside
- Air Conditioning
- Off Street Parking
- Bath Tub
- Dish Washer
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Linen Supplied
- Plasma TV
- Free WiFi
- Beach Nearby
- Bar Nearby
- Restaurants Nearby
- Tennis Nearby
- Golf Nearby
- Fishing Nearby
Things to do
- Bull Hole Lookout
6.1 kms away
- Warrain Beach
Currarong Rd, Currarong
7.8 kms away
- Callala Bay Jetty
8.4 kms away
- Jervis Bay Sailing Club
8.6 kms away
Shopping / Groceries
- Callala Bay IGA, Shops and Cafes
8.2 kms away
LocationList other properties in South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven
Not only did the accommodation suit all our needs but the local cafes and restaurants were accommodating with our dogs as well. A wonderful beach get-away where friendly locals greet you and your fur kids. We didn't need the air conditioning as the air flow in the house kept it cool. The place was spotless and smelt clean on arrival. My only recommendation is that the house could use a bigger fridge ... or maybe we just over packed!! Great stay. Thanks.
Great stay. 4 adults over 70, house all one level, beds comfy, living area spacious, well appointed kitchen, shops in walking distance. All up a good find
Very clean and comfortable great location
Leave a Review
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or incorrect tariffs.