Comfortable 7 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 10 in Culburra Beach NSW
A great opportunity for families and pets to enjoy a beach holiday. Culburra Beach is just around the corner and is a great spot to run, play and swim. A great fenced yard on your return to the house
This is a relaxed and comfortable home ready to host family and friends. Conveniently located within walking distance to the beach. A great opportunity for families and pets to enjoy a beach holiday.
Culburra Beach is just around the corner and is a great spot to run, play and swim.
A great fenced yard on your return to the house is ideal for pets.
Sleeping 10 guests, linen and towels are included in the tariff so just bring your clothes, toiletries, beach towels and food.
The house has both ceiling fans and a fireplace so you and your guests are ensured comfort in both the summer and the winter.
With two televisions, board games, and a large backyard there’s plenty of space and fun to be had.
Just 100m walk to Culburra Beach and a 20-minute walk to the local shops this home away from home is within easy reach of everything Culburra Beach has to offer.
Spend time outside on the covered deck area, have a BBQ, enjoy the tranquility reading a book on the outdoor lounge or just chilling out away from everyone.
Cooking is a breeze in the fully equipped kitchen.
The Property Features
- Fully equipped kitchen with microwave and dishwasher
- Aldi coffee pod machine
- Wi-Fi, 1 smart TV and 1 flatscreen TV
- Washing machine and clothes dryer
- Cosy fireplace
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms and living areas
- 2 comfortable living areas
- Outdoor dining with gas BBQ overlooking grassed yard area
- Porta Cot and Highchair (no extra cost)
- Fenced backyard
- Main bathroom: vanity, shower, separate bath, toilet
- Ensuite: vanity, shower over small spa bath, toilet
- Laundry: Additional toilet
- Bar fridge in laundry
- Bedroom 1: 1 queen
- Bedroom 2: 1 queen
- Bedroom 3: 2 singles
- Bedroom 4: 1 queen
- Bedroom 5 : 2 singles
- 100 m to beach
- 700 m to skate park
- 800 m to tennis courts
- 1.2 km to shops and cafes
- 1.4 km to boat ramp
- 1.6 km to Culburra Bowling Club
All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay and included in the tariff.
For the comfort of our guests all beds have quilts with full covers, we do not triple sheet.
BYO Beach Towels.
Property Specific Notes
- Pets are welcome at this property. There is a $100 surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at the time of booking and refer to the terms and conditions regarding pets.
- Wi-fi is offered as a complimentary extra. As there is no charge issues will be dealt with ASAP but cannot be guaranteed.
- To ensure the comfort of our guests and the neighbours, we do not accept bookings for "Schoolies" breaks/under 21yrs groups and under no circumstances do we allow weddings or parties of any sort.
- Payment for the booking warrants you and all guests staying will abide by the Code of Conduct for Short Term Rental Accommodation, a link which will be sent to you in your booking confirmation email.
- This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms.
- Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
- Terms and conditions apply for this property and payment warrants your agreement and that of all other guests staying at the property with you.
- The guest limits apply at all times during the booking. Any extra guests (this includes day visitors) above those that have been booked and paid for must be approved in writing prior to the stay. Only the guests staying at the property are permitted to be present. If you wish to have visitors in addition to booked guests, you must advise the property manager in writing prior to your stay and ensure you receive written permission. This is not possible at all properties.
- If you or any other guest receives a warning regarding excess noise or excess guests, you may be asked to leave the property IMMEDIATELY with no refund of monies. Noise audible outside the property is prohibited between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
- This property is approved for accommodation only. No mattresses, tents, caravans or more cars than the property accommodates are allowed.
- Under no circumstances are the following activities permitted at any of our properties: motorbikes, dirt bikes, quad bikes, use of firearms or air rifles, fireworks.
- Extras may be available for hire including rollaway beds (for children only), porta cots, highchairs and stair gates. Contact the property manager after booking to check availability and cost.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling the property manager 24/7.
This property's short term rental accommodation registration: PID-STRA-19568
The New South Wales government requires you to act in accord to the Code of Conduct when booking this property. Click here for information.
Pets are allowed inside the home but they are not allowed on furniture.
- Fence - 6ft
- Pets Inside
- Ceiling Fans
- Off Street Parking
- Fire Place
- Dish Washer
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Linen Supplied
- Plasma TV
- Free WiFi
- Beach Nearby
- Restaurants Nearby
- Tennis Nearby
- Golf Nearby
- Fishing Nearby
Things to do
- Bull Hole Lookout
7.3 kms away
- Warrain Beach
Currarong Rd, Currarong
9 kms away
- Callala Bay Jetty
9.7 kms away
- Jervis Bay Sailing Club
9.8 kms away
Shopping / Groceries
- Callala Bay IGA, Shops and Cafes
9.4 kms away
LocationList other properties in South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven
House was great, fully equipped, comfortable.
Leave a Review
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or incorrect tariffs.