Picturesque 4 bed pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 6 in Culburra Beach NSW
Picturesque 3-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Culburra Beach NSW. Your pet is welcome inside this property! You will be able to enjoy the beach or enjoy the game on the TV. This property can accommodate up to 6 people with 3 rooms and 4 beds at your disposal. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck or a walk along the beach. All this and more will make your holiday perfect and your pet will enjoy it too!
Take the time to unwind in this cute beach house, only a two minute walk to the lake and beach.
The other option is to just relax taking in the view from the deck at the rear.
The moment you enter your three bedroom holiday cottage you feel an ambience that relaxes you and quickly entices you into holiday mode.
The house has been decorated with a bright airy feeling whilst high ceilings add to the feeling of space.
The living area is of a large open plan style with attractive parquetry flooring and a colourful leadlight window.
For your convenience the owners have offered the lock up garage ideal for storing your surfboards or even a small boat.
The family pooch is welcome and you will find a supply of doggy treats, a brush and tennis balls. The fences are only suitable for a small dog.
The Property Features:
- TV Foxtel Assortment of books and videos
- Washing machine
- Outdoor seating and BBQ
- Bedroom 1: queen
- Bedroom 2: single x 2
- Bedroom 3: double
- 50 m to Warrain Beach
- 50 m to Lake Wollumboola
- 650 m to Culburra Beach
- 2 km to Culburra shops and cafes
- 2.4 km to Culburra Bowling Club
- All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay. BYO beach towels.
- This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
- Terms and conditions apply for this property and payment warrants your agreement and that of all other guests staying at the property with you.
- The guest limits apply at all times during the booking. Any extra guests (this includes day visitors) above those that have been booked and paid for must be approved in writing prior to the stay. Only the guests staying at the property are permitted to be present. If you wish to have visitors in addition to booked guests, you must advise us in writing prior to your stay and ensure you receive written permission. This is not possible at all properties.
- If you or any other guest receives a warning regarding excess noise or excess guests, you may be asked to leave the property IMMEDIATELY with no refund of monies. Noise audible outside the property is prohibited between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
- This property is approved for accommodation only. No mattresses, tents, caravans or more cars than the property accommodates are allowed.
- Under no circumstances are the following activities permitted at any of our properties: motorbikes, dirt bikes, quad bikes, use of firearms or air rifles, fireworks.
- Extras may be available for hire include rollaway beds, portacots and highchairs. Contact the property manager after booking to check availability and cost.
- This property is pet friendly. There may be a surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at the time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets.
- This property will consider bookings for Schoolies, however, these bookings can only be made by application. Please message us; a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable. Other conditions apply 7 days prior to the stay.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling the property manager 24/7.
This property's short term rental accommodation registration: PID-STRA-23476
The New South Wales government requires you to act in accord to the Code of Conduct when booking this property. Click here for information.
Pets are allowed inside the home but they are not allowed on furniture.
- Pets Inside
- Off Street Parking
- Bath Tub
- Dish Washer
- Washing Machine
- Linen Supplied
- Plasma TV
- Free WiFi
- Beach Nearby
- Bar Nearby
- Gym Nearby
- Restaurants Nearby
- Tennis Nearby
- Golf Nearby
- Fishing Nearby
Things to do
- Bull Hole Lookout
5 kms away
- Warrain Beach
Currarong Rd, Currarong
6.6 kms away
- Callala Bay Jetty
8.3 kms away
- Jervis Bay Sailing Club
8.4 kms away
- Abrahams Bosom Beach
9.4 kms away
- Currarong Rock Pools
9.4 kms away
- Salet Wines
Peel St, Currarong
9.4 kms away
- Abrahams Bosom Reserve
Gerringong St, Beecroft Peninsula
9.5 kms away
Off-leash Beach / Park
- Abrahams Bosom Reserve Walking Track
Abrahams Bosom Reserve, Gerringong St, Beecroft Peninsula
9.5 kms away
Restaurant / Takeaway / Cafe
- Zac's Place
3/1 Piscator Ave, Currarong
9.6 kms away
Shopping / Groceries
- Callala Bay IGA, Shops and Cafes
8.2 kms away
- Currarong General Store
1 Piscator Ave, Currarong
9.6 kms away
LocationList other properties in South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven
Great place to stay. Would highly recommend it.
The moment we arrived ... Relaxation sets in. The place was clean, the colors inside are delightfully nice and the environment is restfully quiet. Just a short convenient walk to the both beaches and the lake.
It was comfortable, great location and accurate to the advertisement. Key lock box worked well, good hot water and amenities.
Fantastic accommodation for a family of 5. We had a very comfortable stay. A retro beach stay in a lovely location. Beds were even comfier than our own! Amenities are perfect. Everything you need for a young family, we will be returning in summer!
“Fantastic place! So clean and great amenities. Thank you!”
Very enjoyable. We liked the bikes, good location.
We truely loved staying at this place!! It is so thoughtfully kept. Warm and comfy. So thank you for a special experience we loved it. Goodluck with it all! xx
Great family weekend away. We all enjoyed it. Great little house, close to everything.
Love the colour scheme & calmness of the green and neutral colours of the kitchen and bathrooms, the feeling of space in the setup of the place as well as the view. Overall an awesome place! Perfect place to unwind. Thank you!
Lovely house for a beach holiday. Thank you for your cheerful advice.
Great open plan living and dining areas with water views, and fresh interior decorating, makes this a really lovely place to stay. Thank you. Colin
It really did give us "time to Unwind" Close to the beach which is what we wanted. Family including the dog had a great stay. Thanks. Ian
Thank you for a lovely clean and nicely presented.Rowena
What a lovely house with great views. Very close to the beach and Playground.
You'd thought of everything to make our stay as comfortable as possible - right down to the sunscreen in the bathroom and spare dog bowls in the linen press!
Leave a Review
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or incorrect tariffs.