Wonderful 3 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 6 in Callala Beach NSW
Wonderful 3-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Callala Beach NSW. Air conditioning will keep you cool while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck or have a splash in the pool. This property can accommodate up to 6 people with 3 rooms and 3 beds at your disposal. Your pet is welcome inside this property! All this and more will make your holiday perfect and your pet will enjoy it too!
Architect designed beach house, about 2 hours south of Sydney, located in the exclusive Benton Sands Estate.
Set amidst peaceful scribbly gums and only 150 meters from the white sands of Callala Beach on the Northern side of Jervis Bay.
You can enjoy safe swimming for the family, great fishing, and many other activities including windsurfing, bike riding and golf.
Included is access to the private, indoor, community pool.
The property boasts tranquil colours, modern interiors, a gourmet kitchen, large gas BBQ, washing facilities, a 42 inch Plasma TV and a CD player alongside keyed access to the community's private pool (covered) and BBQ.
The property comprises of an en suite with shower, main bathroom with bath / shower, separate reading retreat, outdoor shower for after the beach, a large open plan lounge, living, dining and kitchen and a large laundry with washing machine and dryer, perfect for a beach house.
The large private deck facing the bush reserve is perfect for entertaining or just relaxing in the afternoon sun.
Benton Sands Estate is an ecologically designed community with beautiful surrounds of scribbly gums and ghost gums.
Once within the estate it is 150 meters to the magnificent white sands of Callala Beach.
Easy access via duck boards through pristine natural bushland.
Enjoy the prolific native bird life including rosellas, kookaburras and king parrots.
The estate has very little traffic, the streets are suitable for strolling and bike riding.
The local area boasts a 9-hole golf course, bowling green, skate ramp, Callala Bay boat ramp and sailing club.
While the restaurants, dolphin cruises and tourist attractions of Vincentia and Huskisson are less than half an hour away by car.
Callala Bay shops are only 2 mins by car, with a newsagent, butcher, baker, bottle shop and cafe.
The Property Features:
- 42 plasma TV
- CD player
- Gourmet kitchen with dishwasher and coffee machine
- Washing machine and dryer
- Air conditioning
- Gas BBQ and outdoor setting
- Outdoor shower
- Pet friendly
- Bedroom 1: queen with ensuite and air conditioning
- Bedroom 2: queen (can be made into two singles)
- Bedroom 3: single x 2 (can be made into a queen)
- 150 m to Callala Beach
- 1.4 km to Callala RSL Country Club
- 4.2 km to Callala Bay shops and cafes
- 4.9 km to Callala Bay
- 19.1 km to Currarong
- 24.2 km to Nowra
- Linen Service full property all beds, $220 per stay.All beds will be freshly made for your arrival.The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels.If you only require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property, please contact the property manager after booking for a quote.If you dont book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels.There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds.BYO beach towels.
- This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
- Terms and conditions apply for this property and payment warrants your agreement and that of all other guests staying at the property with you.
- The guest limits apply at all times during the booking. Any extra guests (this includes day visitors) above those that have been booked and paid for must be approved in writing prior to the stay. Only the guests staying at the property are permitted to be present. If you wish to have visitors in addition to booked guests, you must advise us in writing prior to your stay and ensure you receive written permission. This is not possible at all properties.
- If you or any other guest receives a warning regarding excess noise or excess guests, you may be asked to leave the property IMMEDIATELY with no refund of monies. Noise audible outside the property is prohibited between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
- This property is approved for accommodation only. No mattresses, tents, caravans or more cars than the property accommodates are allowed.
- Under no circumstances are the following activities permitted at any of our properties: motorbikes, dirt bikes, quad bikes, use of firearms or air rifles, fireworks.
- Extras may be available for hire include rollaway beds, portacots and highchairs. Contact the property manager after booking to check availability and cost.
- This property is pet friendly. There may be a surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at the time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets.
- This property will consider bookings for Schoolies, however, these bookings can only be made by application. Please message us; a comprehensive guest registration form must be completed prior to confirmation and a $2000 cash bond is payable. Other conditions apply 7 days prior to the stay.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling the property manager 24/7.
This property's short term rental accommodation registration: PID-STRA-23548
The New South Wales government requires you to act in accord to the Code of Conduct when booking this property. Click here for information.
- Fence - 6ft
- Pets Inside
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Swimming Pool
- Off Street Parking
- No Smoking
- Bath Tub
- Dish Washer
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Plasma TV
- Free WiFi
- Beach Nearby
- Gym Nearby
- Restaurants Nearby
- Tennis Nearby
- Golf Nearby
- Fishing Nearby
Things to do
- Club Callala, RSL Club, Golf
43 Callala Beach Road, Callala Beach, NSW
1 kms away
- Callala Beach - North
1.2 kms away
- Jervis Bay Sailing Club
1.3 kms away
- Callala Bay Jetty
1.4 kms away
- Callala Beach - South
1.8 kms away
- Jervis Bay Maritime Museum
Dent Street, Huskisson
5.1 kms away
- Bull Hole Lookout
7 kms away
- Warrain Beach
Currarong Rd, Currarong
7.5 kms away
- Salet Wines
Peel St, Currarong
9.4 kms away
Off-leash Beach / Park
- Dog Beach - Callala Beach but not between Parks Cres and Centre Sr
1.2 kms away
Shopping / Groceries
- Callala Bay IGA, Shops and Cafes
1.2 kms away
LocationList other properties in South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven
This house is great for a family getaway. It is modern, well equipped and only a few minutes walk to a beautiful beach. We really enjoyed staying here.
Thank you for a well organised stay with everything needed for all my family.
We had a lovely time here. The estate is absolutely beautiful and the house is simple and tidy, exactly what you want for a holiday. Couldn't fault the property, it felt very relaxing as soon as we stepped inside. Thank you!
Had a very good time. The property was very clean and comfortable. We enjoyed working in the kitchen which was well equipped.
Nice little stay, very confortable.
Every aspect of the holiday was great. Thank you!
Booking our holiday was very simply and easy. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Our family thoroughly enjoyed our stay!
Leave a Review
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or incorrect tariffs.