Magnificent 8 bed, fenced, pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 11 in Callala Beach NSW
Magnificent 4-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Callala Beach NSW. Your pet is welcome inside this property! If it happens to get a bit cool during your holiday, not a problem, just get the fire going. This property has a fireplace or slow combustion heater. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck or a walk along the beach. This property can accommodate up to 11 people with 4 rooms and 8 beds at your disposal. Air conditioning will keep you cool while your dog will enjoy the fully fenced yard. All this and more will make your holiday perfect and your pet will enjoy it too!
This is a beautiful mid-century beach house located 180 m from the pristine waters of Callala Beach in Jervis Bay.
Callala Beach is perfect for children with calm, gentle waves and "squeaky clean" sand.
The property has the added bonus of being dog friendly.
Situated in a quiet street, it is only a 3-4 minute stroll to the beach, 1 door away from the beach track.
You can hear the waves whilst relaxing on the back deck with a cuppa or a glass of wine.
Whilst maintaining its retro character, the property has been completely renovated throughout and has an open plan living and dining that opens onto the garden, a brand new kitchen with all the mod-cons, two brand new bathrooms, four bedrooms, large fully fenced backyard and an expansive deck overlooking the garden, a perfect place to hang out and relax.
There is a wood-burning fireplace for the colder months and a large selection of books, games and DVDs.
The Property Features:
- Dishwasher Pod style espresso machine
- Quality equipment in the kitchen
- Large flat-screen TV and Blue-ray
- Wood burning fireplace
- Indoor/outdoor flow from living area to large rear deck
- Bedroom 1: bunk and tri bunk
- Bedroom 2: queen and single
- Bedroom 3: queen
- Bedroom 4: single
- 200 m to Callala Beach
- 650 m to Callala Beach Country Club
- 3.2 km to Shopping centre at Callala Bay
- Linen Service full property (all beds) - $430 per stay.
All beds will be freshly made for your arrival. The service includes sheets, pillowcases, bath towels, bath mats and hand towels. Please advise us at time of booking if you would like to book the linen service or require the linen service for a certain number of beds and not the entire property. If you don't book the linen service, then you will need to bring your own sheets and towels. There are pillows, blankets and quilts with covers on the beds.
- This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
- Terms and conditions apply for this property and payment warrants your agreement and that of all other guests staying at the property with you.
- The guest limits apply at all times during the booking. Any extra guests (this includes day visitors) above those that have been booked and paid for must be approved in writing prior to the stay. Only the guests staying at the property are permitted to be present. If you wish to have visitors in addition to booked guests, you must advise us in writing prior to your stay and ensure you receive written permission. This is not possible at all properties.
- If you or any other guest receives a warning regarding excess noise or excess guests, you may be asked to leave the property IMMEDIATELY with no refund of monies. Noise audible outside the property is prohibited between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
- This property is approved for accommodation only.
- No mattresses, tents, caravans or more cars than the property accommodates are allowed.
- Under no circumstances are the following activities permitted at any of our properties: motorbikes, dirt bikes, quad bikes, use of firearms or air rifles, fireworks.
- Extras may be available for hire include rollaway beds, portacots and highchairs. Contact the property manager after booking to check availability and cost.
- This property is pet friendly. There may be a surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at the time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling the property manager 24/7.
This property's short term rental accommodation registration: PID-STRA-16641
The New South Wales government requires you to act in accord to the Code of Conduct when booking this property. Click here for information.
Pets are allowed inside the home but they are not allowed on furniture.
- Fence - 6ft
- Pets Inside
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Off Street Parking
- Fire Place
- No Smoking
- Bath Tub
- Dish Washer
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Linen Supplied
- Plasma TV
- Free WiFi
- Beach Nearby
- Bar Nearby
- Gym Nearby
- Restaurants Nearby
- Tennis Nearby
- Golf Nearby
- Fishing Nearby
Things to do
- Club Callala, RSL Club, Golf
43 Callala Beach Road, Callala Beach, NSW
0.5 kms away
- Callala Beach - North
0.7 kms away
- Callala Beach - South
1.3 kms away
- Jervis Bay Sailing Club
1.8 kms away
- Callala Bay Jetty
1.9 kms away
- Jervis Bay Maritime Museum
Dent Street, Huskisson
4.7 kms away
- Bull Hole Lookout
7.5 kms away
- Warrain Beach
Currarong Rd, Currarong
8 kms away
- Salet Wines
Peel St, Currarong
9.8 kms away
Off-leash Beach / Park
- Dog Beach - Callala Beach but not between Parks Cres and Centre Sr
0.7 kms away
Shopping / Groceries
- Callala Bay IGA, Shops and Cafes
1.6 kms away
LocationList other properties in South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven
My family has stayed at Callala Dreaming at least five times over the last couple of years. It is the perfect house to share between two families- there’s plenty of space, the house is well stocked with everything you need and it has a really lovely vibe that makes you feel comfortable as soon as you walk through the door. We love that Callala Dreaming is dog friendly- the yard is secure and safely fenced and the house is super close to a dog-friendly beach. It is also supremely kid-friendly, my kids have always enjoyed the double bunk room and the hammock. Callala Dreaming is the perfect beach house to relax and unwind, and in winter we have particularly loved the wood fire. Can’t wait to go back again.
The house is in a quiet beach suburb and just a few minutes easy walk to the beach. We definitely got the relaxed coastal vibe we were after! The kitchen is well-equipped and includes a big solid wooden table for people to gather around. There are spaces to enjoy no matter what time of year – a nice entertaining area in the backyard for summer and a fireplace with comfy lounges for winter. I especially love the retro styling touches. We don’t have young kids but there were lots of games and DVDs available which I thought was a nice touch. The fully fenced yard is awesome as we do have a dog, who has had just as a great time during our two stays.
Our stay@ Callala Dreaming was long awaited, after the past years of Bushfires & COVID lockdowns. The house is charming, and convenient to beach.Unfortunately during our stay the neighbors dog and occupants disturbed the peace for the entire neighborhood. The dog barked &howled all day/night; police attended neighbors house with a drug squad on our first night. This was not what we hoped for our long awaited beach family holiday. Disappointed that contact with HRS provided no solution or help.
A great house!! We loved our stay at Callala Dreaming. The property was well equipped and had a lovely vibe. Thanks!
Excellent stay with all comforts thought of, we loved it. Thank you. Shannon
Callala Dreaming was an awesome house with wonderful homey touches. Would really recommend it to anyone. Thank you for a wonderful holiday.
Great facilities, close to the beach path. Across from indoor pool. Everything catered for, great cooking facilities.
We had a lovely, relaxing stay at Callala Dreaming. Perfect for our family. Sarah was such delight to deal with. Will definitely be booking through HRS again!
Beautiful house & location. Absolutely amazing. Very cosy and homey.
This is a very comfortable house. Well equipped with lots of thoughtful extras. We had a lovely stay and enjoyed walking to the beach with the dogs.
Comfortable, good for families.Great equipped kitchen and great secure yard for dogs.
“Callala Dreaming was a lovely place to stay. It was super close to an amazing beach and the backyard was lovely. We had great weather.”
This little gem and hideaway included everything we could ask for. It was located within close proximity to the beach, with a nice large backyard for our fur baby. Inside comforts were cosy, very clean with many activities , games and books.
Leave a Review
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or incorrect tariffs.