Picturesque 8 bed pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 11 in Culburra Beach NSW
Everyone including your four-legged friend will enjoy holidaying at this property. Direct access from the property onto the pet friendly Culburra Beach where you can run and play to your hearts content then return to the house and relax around the pool. The fully fenced yard will keep your pets and children safe and allow you to make the most of this tranquil setting.
Wander up the paths in the garden that will take you through to the sand dunes of Culburra Beach, there you will find a platform on the dunes where you can begin your day, having your morning coffee looking out over the ocean and pondering your movements for the day.
If you are an early bird you can even watch the sunrise and walk along the shores watching dolphins swimming in the waves beside you.
The house is well equipped throughout, the kitchen comprises many appliances including dishwasher, a range of baking equipment, microwave, slow cooker, sandwich maker and basic pantry items.
The living area has a large flat-screen TV, Foxtel and DVD player.
There is one cot (with linen provided) in bedroom 2, with an additional portacot available upon request.
Children's toys are also provided.
Step out from the kitchen dining area to the outdoor entertainment space with gas BBQ, outdoor setting and lounge area.
This all looks out over a large landscaped garden and fully fenced solar heated pool.
Culburra Beach is directly in front of the house and is dog-friendly.
It is an expansive surf beach good for swimming and long walks to headlands north and south for exploring.
Crookhaven lighthouse makes a great destination and loop walk.
For the littlies, Tilbury Cove is on the south end of the beach and the beach is patrolled in summer.
Warrain Beach with its own active surf club is a 2.3 km drive away.
There are innumerable waterways to explore minutes from the house.
Lake Wollumboola is a magnificent coastal lake for bird watchers and boat enthusiasts.
For fishermen, there is a beach and river fishing, there are also many golf courses in the Shoalhaven area.
For walkers, there are 1-2 hour round walks from the house exploring the beach, headlands, lighthouse and the lake.
For more serious bushwalking, the southern end of Jervis Bay National Park is 20 minutes' drive away.
Abrahams Bosom Beach at Currarong offers spectacular walks including old shipwrecks and Gosangs Tunnel.
This property has a fully fenced rear yard and is pet-friendly.
The Property Features:
- Reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Large flat-screen TV's
- Cot (linen provided)
- Porta cot (BYO linen)
- Outdoor seating and BBQ
- In-ground solar heated pool
- Direct beach access
- Toys and games
- Boat parking
- Bedroom 1: king
- Bedroom 2: queen plus cot
- Bedroom 3: king single x 2
- Bedroom 4: queen and king single
- Bedroom 5: king single x 2
Direct beach access
- 1.3 km to Culburra CBD and shops
- 1.6 km to Culburra Bowling Club
- 2.3 km to Warrain Beach
- 2.3 km to Lake Woolumboola
- All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay.
BYO Beach Towels.
- This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
- Terms and conditions apply for this property and payment warrants your agreement and that of all other guests staying at the property with you.
- The guest limits apply at all times during the booking. Any extra guests (this includes day visitors) above those that have been booked and paid for must be approved in writing prior to the stay. Only the guests staying at the property are permitted to be present. If you wish to have visitors in addition to booked guests, you must advise us in writing prior to your stay and ensure you receive written permission. This is not possible at all properties.
- If you or any other guest receives a warning regarding excess noise or excess guests, you may be asked to leave the property IMMEDIATELY with no refund of monies. Noise audible outside the property is prohibited between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
- This property is approved for accommodation only.
- No mattresses, tents, caravans or more cars than the property accommodates are allowed.
- Under no circumstances are the following activities permitted at any of our properties: motorbikes, dirt bikes, quad bikes, use of firearms or air rifles, fireworks.
- Extras may be available for hire include rollaway beds, portacots and highchairs. Contact the property manager after booking to check availability and cost.
- This property is pet friendly. There may be a surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at the time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets.
- Wi-fi is not guaranteed. This is a service offered as a complimentary extra. As there is no charge for this service, we will attempt to fix issues as they arise but cannot be held accountable.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling the property manager 24/7.
Guest Reviews: "Love this house.
This is our second stay at this property.
We love the location, love the pool, the outdoor area and spaciousness.
Thank you we had a great time!" Angela, January 2018 ''Fabulous house for an extended family.
House is well equipped and perfect for small children.
'' Barb, December 2015 "Lovely quiet spot, has everything you need and more.
" Kylie, March 2015
This property's short term rental accommodation registration: PID-STRA-15037
The New South Wales government requires you to act in accord to the Code of Conduct when booking this property. Click here for information.
Pets are allowed inside the home but they are not allowed on furniture.
- Pets Inside
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- Washing Machine
- Linen Supplied
- Plasma TV
- Free WiFi
- Beach Nearby
- Restaurants Nearby
- Tennis Nearby
- Golf Nearby
- Fishing Nearby
Things to do
- Bull Hole Lookout
6.6 kms away
- Warrain Beach
Currarong Rd, Currarong
8.2 kms away
- Callala Bay Jetty
9.2 kms away
- Jervis Bay Sailing Club
9.3 kms away
Shopping / Groceries
- Callala Bay IGA, Shops and Cafes
9 kms away
LocationList other properties in South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven
Kid friendly, lot of toys and stuff in the garage. We loved morning sunrise and beach walks. Beautiful and calm location.
Love this house. This is our second stay at this property. We love the location, love the pool, the outdoor area and spaciousness. Thank you we had a great time!
''Fabulous house for an extended family. House is well equipped and perfect for small children.''
"Lovely quiet spot, has everything you need and more."
The house is absolutely perfect for our requirements. Will come back
Lots of great extras - very thoughtful for all ages.
A great house and location! The house was really well equipped with lots of nice touches. We were a group of nine aged between 3 and 70 and we all had a fantastic time.
Terrific house and location. This house had everything we wanted for a wonderful family Christmas.
Leave a Review
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or incorrect tariffs.