Magnificent 5 bed pet friendly holiday home, sleeps 8 in Kiama Downs NSW
Magnificent 4-bedroom pet friendly holiday accommodation in Kiama Downs NSW. Your pet is welcome inside this property! Air conditioning will keep you cool or enjoy the game on the TV. This property can accommodate up to 8 people with 4 rooms and 5 beds at your disposal. Why not enjoy a BBQ on the deck and the outsanding view. All this and more will make your holiday perfect and your pet will enjoy it too!
This modern, well-appointed house offers uninterrupted views out to sea with glass doors surrounding the expansive living/kitchen/dining area.
Toast the setting sun from the warmth of the spa of an evening or enjoy your breakfast with a view second-to-none from the open-plan dining area.
The property is ideally located just a short drive or leisurely walk to local shops and cafes.
Though, with one of the most popular local beaches on your doorstep, you won't want to leave this superb property.
If the weather prevents you from enjoying all the outdoor activities available to you, or you just want some peace and quiet from the kids, Aqua has you covered.
With a second lounge area, equipped with a modular lounge, plasma TV and its own secure courtyard, give the kids their own space to enjoy whilst you relax, taking in the beautiful views from the main living area.
Whether you are looking for the perfect summer getaway, relaxing by the beach watching the waves roll in, or you are looking to escape in winter and enjoy whale watching and cosying up in a luxurious yet comfortable home, this is the place for you!
The Property Features:
- Gas heating
- Fully equipped kitchen including one-drawer dishwasher
- Outdoor spa
- Patio with BBQ
- Built-in wardrobes
- Air conditioning upstairs
- Bedroom 1: queen
- Bedroom 2: queen
- Bedroom 3: queen
- Bedroom 4: single bed with trundle
- 500 m to Kiama Golf Club
- 5.1 km to Shopping Centre
- 6.2 km to Kiama Blowhole
- 11.4 km to Mystics beach
- All linen (sheets and bath towels) is supplied for your stay.
BYO beach towels.
- This property is a holiday rental, it is not a principal place of residence and there are no shared rooms. Enjoy your time in comfort and privacy.
- Terms and conditions apply for this property and payment warrants your agreement and that of all other guests staying at the property with you.
- The guest limits apply at all times during the booking. Any extra guests (this includes day visitors) above those that have been booked and paid for must be approved in writing prior to the stay. Only the guests staying at the property are permitted to be present. If you wish to have visitors in addition to booked guests, you must advise us in writing prior to your stay and ensure you receive written permission. This is not possible at all properties.
- If you or any other guest receives a warning regarding excess noise or excess guests, you may be asked to leave the property IMMEDIATELY with no refund of monies. Noise audible outside the property is prohibited between 10:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
- This property is approved for accommodation only.
- No mattresses, tents, caravans or more cars than the property accommodates are allowed.
- Under no circumstances are the following activities permitted at any of our properties: motorbikes, dirt bikes, quad bikes, use of firearms or air rifles, fireworks.
- Extras may be available for hire include rollaway beds, portacots and highchairs. Contact the property manager after booking to check availability and cost.
- This property is pet friendly. There may be a surcharge to have your pet stay please declare at the time of booking and refer to our terms and conditions regarding pets.
- Wi-fi is not guaranteed. This is a service offered as a complimentary extra. As there is no charge for this service, we will attempt to fix issues as they arise but cannot be held accountable.
- Information during your stay can be found in the Guest Information Folder or by calling the property manager 24/7.
This property's short term rental accommodation registration: PID-STRA-23674
The New South Wales government requires you to act in accord to the Code of Conduct when booking this property. Click here for information.
Pets are allowed inside the home but they are not allowed on furniture.
- Pets Inside
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Off Street Parking
- Outstanding View
- Bath Tub
- Spa Bath
- Dish Washer
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Linen Supplied
- Plasma TV
- Free WiFi
- Beach Nearby
- Restaurants Nearby
- Tennis Nearby
- Golf Nearby
- Fishing Nearby
Things to do
- Kiama Rock Pool
3.9 kms away
- Kiama Lighthouse
Blowhole Point Road, Kiama
4.1 kms away
- Kiama Blowhole
Blowhole Point Road, Kiama
4.2 kms away
- Kiama Bowling & Recreation Club
100 Shoalhaven St, Kiama
4.5 kms away
- Kiama Surf Life Saving Club
15 Manning St, Kiama
4.6 kms away
- Kendalls Beach
2 Chapman St, Kiama
5 kms away
- Jamberoo Action Park
1215 Jamberoo Rd, Jamberoo
7.2 kms away
- Jamberoo Golf Club
21 Allowrie St, Jamberoo
7.6 kms away
- Saddleback Mountain Lookout
Saddleback Mountain Rd, Kiama
9.3 kms away
Off-leash Beach / Park
- Bombo Beach Reserve
3.3 kms away
- Hindmarsh Park
Terralong St, Kiama
3.9 kms away
Restaurant / Takeaway / Cafe
- Penny Whistlers
5/31 Shoalhaven St, Kiama
3.9 kms away
- Olive & Vine
87 Manning St, Kiama
4.5 kms away
Shopping / Groceries
- Kiama Village
143 Terralong St, Kiama
3.7 kms away
- Fredericks IGA Jamberoo
3 Allowrie St, Jamberoo
7.7 kms away
LocationList other properties in South Coast - Jervis Bay - Shoalhaven
An excellent stay in a beautiful location. The lodge is just as described and shown in photos.
Aqua was absolutely beautiful and would highly recommend it as a place to stay in Kiama Downs.We will definitely be back to this place. Loved it.
Bedding and lounge areas are very comfortable with everything you need. Great oven etc. Brilliant view with comfy beds!
Absolutely loved staying here! Clean living space, beautiful view, cute local cafe and very comfortable. Everything was very convenient. I really want to recommend people who wants to escape the busy city life and come here to relax.
Beautiful place with absolutely outstanding views! We stayed through winter so the spa was an amazing extra for us. Check in was so easy and the house is equipped with everything you’d need. Will definitely be back again!
Sensational place with amazing view! Highly recommend
Beautiful house with an amazing view, close to beach, shops and the golf club!
The house was perfect for our weekend away. Location and views were amazing, the house was very clean, with everything you need supplied on our arrival. Check in process was easy and property manager was very helpful. We absolutely loved our stay and would definitely book this place again.
Great location, clean and great for entertainment a second little lounge room too and a beautiful mountainside next door with beautiful views and recreational area. Would recommend.
We had a wonderful holiday at Aqua. The view is magnificent and the home is very comfortable. The kitchen is well equipped which was great as I cooked every night. A nice walk gets you to Minnamurra which is a beautiful area for a swim, also the beach is a nice walk in the opposite direction which is where we relaxed and enjoyed some waves. Kiama township is a short drive away and is a lovely town. Most enjoyable so glad we chose to stay at this delightful premises.
What a fabulous, restful and comfortable weekend. The views are truly spectacular and the house perfect for our needs. Beds were comfy and kitchen well equipped. Two bedrooms upstairs and two down worked well and three bathrooms really made it a pleasant experience. We will be back and would recommend as one of our favourite weekend getaway homes.
Perfect location for my sons destination wedding, the place was spacious with stunning views and so close to the venue. We loved staying here and hope to be able to return again soon.
Leave a Review
Book with confidence
holidaypaws.com.au is 100% Australian owned and run in Australia!
Deposit refund guarantee
For peace of mind in an uncertain online world, Holidaypaws Pty Ltd is happy to guarantee the refund of your deposit on a booking made on the www.holidaypaws.com.au website. See our refund policy for details.
We are fully integrated with the property manager's system for this property. We ensure the availability and tariffs are current when you request a quote for this property. This avoids any issues with double bookings or incorrect tariffs.